NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Originally Posted by d5

Terry Collins is NL Manager of the year at the all-star break.

I completely agree! It's really good to see the Mets performing when we've literally been putting out a Triple-A team sometimes. It feels good man. 

You have to love this medical staff 2-3 day might turn in to 3 weeks. I wish this staff stop giving us best case scenario instead of realistic. Santana is the only one where they said August or he might not even pitch this year.

Hopefully we stay a float

You have to love this medical staff 2-3 day might turn in to 3 weeks. I wish this staff stop giving us best case scenario instead of realistic. Santana is the only one where they said August or he might not even pitch this year.

Hopefully we stay a float

This team and injuries. Amazing.
30t6p3b.gif

photo23-560x420.jpg

pimp.gif

Nobody is trying to do too much, everyone is going for singled and XBH's, and it certainly is paying off.

I wonder what Mike Francessa has to say about Murphy, haven't listened to that fat turd in a few months.

Nobody is trying to do too much, everyone is going for singled and XBH's, and it certainly is paying off.

I wonder what Mike Francessa has to say about Murphy, haven't listened to that fat turd in a few months.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

losing Bay to the fence in Dodger stadium. Ollie serving up a walk off bomb to James Loney in extras. the game we won in SF was on a blown call at home plate. it was the road trip from hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats the prices like in Dodger Stadium?
i've been getting lower level seats 2 for $25 on stubhub to the games and that's with fees included as well.    all in all i'll say this  significantly cheaper then citi field
laugh.gif
   although every met game i've gone to at citi field this year and the past 2 seasons, i would buy a cheap upper seat and move down to the lower level by the 2nd inning. between sections 109 and 110 at the stadium there's an entrance to seats that never has an usher watching it.  i always sneak in over there when the section 109 and 110 ushers are distracted.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

losing Bay to the fence in Dodger stadium. Ollie serving up a walk off bomb to James Loney in extras. the game we won in SF was on a blown call at home plate. it was the road trip from hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats the prices like in Dodger Stadium?
i've been getting lower level seats 2 for $25 on stubhub to the games and that's with fees included as well.    all in all i'll say this  significantly cheaper then citi field
laugh.gif
   although every met game i've gone to at citi field this year and the past 2 seasons, i would buy a cheap upper seat and move down to the lower level by the 2nd inning. between sections 109 and 110 at the stadium there's an entrance to seats that never has an usher watching it.  i always sneak in over there when the section 109 and 110 ushers are distracted.

WHAT...THE...HELL...IS...THIS...UMP...LOOKING....AT?

Stupid call at first yesterday and now at home plate today? Both plays were not even remotely close, I don't get it.

WHAT...THE...HELL...IS...THIS...UMP...LOOKING....AT?

Stupid call at first yesterday and now at home plate today? Both plays were not even remotely close, I don't get it.

nice win, at the very worst they'll have a winning record on this west coast trip but hopefully they can get another game in this series to go into the break on a positive note.

nice win, at the very worst they'll have a winning record on this west coast trip but hopefully they can get another game in this series to go into the break on a positive note.

Yeah, Mez. Scott Hairston does not fear the beard.
laugh.gif

Hopefully we beat Lincecum tomorrow. We are the Road Warriors. 

Yeah, Mez. Scott Hairston does not fear the beard.
laugh.gif

Hopefully we beat Lincecum tomorrow. We are the Road Warriors. 

Back
Top Bottom