NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Great win for the Mets. Jason Bay was hitting for average, but now his power is starting to come around.

Great win for the Mets. Jason Bay was hitting for average, but now his power is starting to come around.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

JASON !#%$!@+ BAY!!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was at the game tonight.   it was a beautiful thing when he hit that 3 run shot.     jason bay has hit 3 home runs at games i've gone to this season
laugh.gif
   it seems like he's finally starting to put the pieces back together though.

im going tomorrow night as well too.   at dodger stadium there's almost as many cops as fans in attendance, so i can wear my mets stuff and cheer loudly at the games and feel safe finally this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

JASON !#%$!@+ BAY!!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was at the game tonight.   it was a beautiful thing when he hit that 3 run shot.     jason bay has hit 3 home runs at games i've gone to this season
laugh.gif
   it seems like he's finally starting to put the pieces back together though.

im going tomorrow night as well too.   at dodger stadium there's almost as many cops as fans in attendance, so i can wear my mets stuff and cheer loudly at the games and feel safe finally this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

what a difference from last years west coast trip
pimp.gif

really though, the west coast trip following the all star break was where it all went downhill last season.   1-3 in san francisco, getting swept in arizona i think, and 1-3 in LA. they went from possible wild card contenders to falling off in that week and a half.

i went last night as well, and im going tonight also. hopefully they finish off the sweep.    gee vs kershaw should be a good matchup pitching wise.   the dodgers are giving out andre ethier bobbleheads so hopefully i can sell a few on ebay and get back what i spend on beer tonight at the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

what a difference from last years west coast trip
pimp.gif

really though, the west coast trip following the all star break was where it all went downhill last season.   1-3 in san francisco, getting swept in arizona i think, and 1-3 in LA. they went from possible wild card contenders to falling off in that week and a half.

i went last night as well, and im going tonight also. hopefully they finish off the sweep.    gee vs kershaw should be a good matchup pitching wise.   the dodgers are giving out andre ethier bobbleheads so hopefully i can sell a few on ebay and get back what i spend on beer tonight at the game
laugh.gif

losing Bay to the fence in Dodger stadium. Ollie serving up a walk off bomb to James Loney in extras. the game we won in SF was on a blown call at home plate. it was the road trip from hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats the prices like in Dodger Stadium?

losing Bay to the fence in Dodger stadium. Ollie serving up a walk off bomb to James Loney in extras. the game we won in SF was on a blown call at home plate. it was the road trip from hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats the prices like in Dodger Stadium?

Originally Posted by d5

Terry Collins is NL Manager of the year at the all-star break.

I completely agree! It's really good to see the Mets performing when we've literally been putting out a Triple-A team sometimes. It feels good man. 

Back
Top Bottom