NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

K Flatbush, relax with the vids.
W/ that said, hopefully Reyes hammy isn't too serious.
Relax with the misinformed commentary.

I have posted a video report that I did here each of the past two days after the games. They are videos I do for my site that I promote on here and Mez One also does music for many of the videos I post that many NY sports fans on NT appreciate. So if you don't like the videos or have a problem with me posting a single video report after a Mets game then do you and don't watch them.

I have posted a video report that I did here each of the past two days after the games. They are videos I do for my site that I promote on here and Mez One also does music for many of the videos I post that many NY sports fans on NT appreciate. So if you don't like the videos or have a problem with me posting a single video report after a Mets game then do you and don't watch them.

good win. i bet with a dude at work that if the Mets get swept, id wear a Yankee hat. i was sweating bullets in the 9th
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

good win. i bet with a dude at work that if the Mets get swept, id wear a Yankee hat. i was sweating bullets in the 9th
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I was posting on my phone lately, and I all kept seeing was your vids, so I thought you were trolling. I'm listening to one of your vids as we speak, it's good. Pardon my stupidity. 
laugh.gif

Reyes injury, very minor, hopefully this brings his value down and we can possibly resign  him for cheaper.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I was posting on my phone lately, and I all kept seeing was your vids, so I thought you were trolling. I'm listening to one of your vids as we speak, it's good. Pardon my stupidity. 
laugh.gif

Reyes injury, very minor, hopefully this brings his value down and we can possibly resign  him for cheaper.

Hopefully his injury scares some bidders away at this point, hard pressed NOT to keep him at this point.

Hopefully his injury scares some bidders away at this point, hard pressed NOT to keep him at this point.

Kinda ot, but for those who don't like Bay, keep in mind he's playing well for about a month. Sure his power is not there, but for those coming out of a slump, power comes last. Bay's not gonna hit 30+ homers for us, but for the next 2 years, he'll hit 17 - 22 homers w/ 80+ RBI. It's not amazing, but w/ Wright/Ike/Turner next year, we'll have 4 RBI guys next year.

Back to the present, Pelf will pitch well tonight, but we'll go back to .500.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom