pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Beltran played in a real park he would no doubt be an all-star right now.  I've seen him at least 4-5 shots in Citit hat are out anywhere.  Dude has just been balling this year, finally looks like he gives a damn to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Beltran played in a real park he would no doubt be an all-star right now.  I've seen him at least 4-5 shots in Citit hat are out anywhere.  Dude has just been balling this year, finally looks like he gives a damn to me.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I think he surprised himself with that homer
laugh.gif

Let's get it too, need to win tomorrow cause Verlander goes Thursday

This, us against Verlander. Ughhhh

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I think he surprised himself with that homer
laugh.gif

Let's get it too, need to win tomorrow cause Verlander goes Thursday

This, us against Verlander. Ughhhh

It took the Mets two years to hit a grand slam. Now they do it back to back innings. Lets go Mets!
EDIT:

@AdamRubinESPN

Adam Rubin

So in Reyes' first 1,000 games: 98 triples, 360 steals. Only better, per Elias, thru 1,000 games: Ty Cobb (106 triples, 391 steals). #mets

9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

It took the Mets two years to hit a grand slam. Now they do it back to back innings. Lets go Mets!
EDIT:

@AdamRubinESPN

Adam Rubin

So in Reyes' first 1,000 games: 98 triples, 360 steals. Only better, per Elias, thru 1,000 games: Ty Cobb (106 triples, 391 steals). #mets

9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Beltran lost the speed he once had but his hitting has not been affected when hes out there getting the reps.

Mets are going to have to pay Reyes at this point, but it will be interesting to see how he fares the 2nd half of the year.

My only concern is that you know Reyes (who wants a long term deal) will not produce at this level for the remainder of his contract, or will he?

Beltran lost the speed he once had but his hitting has not been affected when hes out there getting the reps.

Mets are going to have to pay Reyes at this point, but it will be interesting to see how he fares the 2nd half of the year.

My only concern is that you know Reyes (who wants a long term deal) will not produce at this level for the remainder of his contract, or will he?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The reason you're seeing Reyes dominate all year is because he finally learned how to be patient and swing at his pitches. As long as he keeps doing that he'll be money for the next 5 years (those triples might eventually turn into doubles but who cares).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The reason you're seeing Reyes dominate all year is because he finally learned how to be patient and swing at his pitches. As long as he keeps doing that he'll be money for the next 5 years (those triples might eventually turn into doubles but who cares).

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

2 grand slams, are you kidding me?
Is this real life?

I was laughing so hard at the gym after those salamis. Gary Cohen's "Holy Fernando Tatis!" line was tremendous.

Is this real life?

I was laughing so hard at the gym after those salamis. Gary Cohen's "Holy Fernando Tatis!" line was tremendous.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Is this real life?

roll.gif
careful, Fernando might hear you and wanna make a come back.

thise whole "is Jose worth the money" debate is getting old. obviously he is showing his health this year besides being considered the MVP of the first half of this season. some people act like 09 was his first year in the league and never proved anything before the injuries. my man Reyes received MVP votes each year from 05-08. yes, his batting average is the highest its ever been, but people in the media need to stop with the
eek.gif
that he's ACTUALLY playing good baseball. he's done it before.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Is this real life?

roll.gif
careful, Fernando might hear you and wanna make a come back.

thise whole "is Jose worth the money" debate is getting old. obviously he is showing his health this year besides being considered the MVP of the first half of this season. some people act like 09 was his first year in the league and never proved anything before the injuries. my man Reyes received MVP votes each year from 05-08. yes, his batting average is the highest its ever been, but people in the media need to stop with the
eek.gif
that he's ACTUALLY playing good baseball. he's done it before.

Pagan heating up. Bay getting on base. feels good ming
smokin.gif

we've still given up 33 more HRs than we hit though
30t6p3b.gif

glad im at work and cant watch todays game. Verlander has been just
sick.gif
this year.

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
this year.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
this year.
HRs are overrated. Long as dudes keep hitting line drives in the gaps we'll be money.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
this year.
HRs are overrated. Long as dudes keep hitting line drives in the gaps we'll be money.

Hopefully Pelf can rebound from that long inning, we need him to go 6/7 innings today.
Great throw by Avilla, that steal would've been huge.

Back
Top Bottom