NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Hopefully Pelf can rebound from that long inning, we need him to go 6/7 innings today.
Great throw by Avilla, that steal would've been huge.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Pagan heating up. Bay getting on base. feels good ming
smokin.gif

we've still given up 33 more HRs than we hit though
30t6p3b.gif

glad im at work and cant watch todays game. Verlander has been just
sick.gif
this year.
HRs are overrated. Long as dudes keep hitting line drives in the gaps we'll be money.

im talking about how many weve given up. going gap to gap has been working for us. i dont care if we run the Butcher Boy every inning as long as we put runs on the board.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Pagan heating up. Bay getting on base. feels good ming
smokin.gif

we've still given up 33 more HRs than we hit though
30t6p3b.gif

glad im at work and cant watch todays game. Verlander has been just
sick.gif
this year.
HRs are overrated. Long as dudes keep hitting line drives in the gaps we'll be money.

im talking about how many weve given up. going gap to gap has been working for us. i dont care if we run the Butcher Boy every inning as long as we put runs on the board.

man i wanna go to one of the games this weekend. stubhub prices are crazy though. damn damn damn. i went to 2 of the games when they played in yankee stadium back in may and paid about $25 for each ticket.

man i wanna go to one of the games this weekend. stubhub prices are crazy though. damn damn damn. i went to 2 of the games when they played in yankee stadium back in may and paid about $25 for each ticket.

I have tickets for Sunday but my brother strong armed them to take a shorty cause I've gone the last few games w/ friends + my girl
indifferent.gif

I have tickets for Sunday but my brother strong armed them to take a shorty cause I've gone the last few games w/ friends + my girl
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

indifferent.gif

Your brother is a simp. Lol

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

indifferent.gif

Your brother is a simp. Lol

I'm satisfied with these past two series wins. If they had beaten Verlander today though
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
We might have had the rebirth of the hype.. Subway Series? *Can't Wait*

I'm satisfied with these past two series wins. If they had beaten Verlander today though
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
We might have had the rebirth of the hype.. Subway Series? *Can't Wait*

Back
Top Bottom