NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

went to the game last night. seeing pelf go the distance was
pimp.gif
seeing beltran hit that long homerun was
pimp.gif
as well. i live in southern california so it was kinda cool talkin to a few local people on the 7 train on the way to the game. i was kinda suprised at how many angel fans i came across. glad the mets won though. hopefully they can win today and then sweep oakland and be over .500

went to the game last night. seeing pelf go the distance was
pimp.gif
seeing beltran hit that long homerun was
pimp.gif
as well. i live in southern california so it was kinda cool talkin to a few local people on the 7 train on the way to the game. i was kinda suprised at how many angel fans i came across. glad the mets won though. hopefully they can win today and then sweep oakland and be over .500

Mets need this series win.  Tigers then Yankees will not be easy either.

Mets need this series win.  Tigers then Yankees will not be easy either.

They said on the broadcast toniht Ike might get microfracture and be done for the year.  And who knows when Wright comes back/if he does at all.  Then when we trade Beltran at the deadline...

It's going to be a rough second half of the year
sick.gif

They said on the broadcast toniht Ike might get microfracture and be done for the year.  And who knows when Wright comes back/if he does at all.  Then when we trade Beltran at the deadline...

It's going to be a rough second half of the year
sick.gif

Mets' first walk-off win of this season. K-Rod
30t6p3b.gif
Dickey pitched fantastic. Reyes is the main key of the Mets. Whenever he goes, so go the Mets.

Mets' first walk-off win of this season. K-Rod
30t6p3b.gif
Dickey pitched fantastic. Reyes is the main key of the Mets. Whenever he goes, so go the Mets.

Sucks for Ike to be out for this long and possibly the year, but he might as well get the surgery now so He could be ready BEFORE spring training.

Sucks for Ike to be out for this long and possibly the year, but he might as well get the surgery now so He could be ready BEFORE spring training.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Great win. Beltran's home run swing was swag. I am pretty shocked that Mike Pelfrey hurled a complete game. It sucks that I can't watch Mets games in Florida. I am in Florida for the rest of summer (internship). Baseball games stream online aren't that great.

Where in FL fam?

Great win. Beltran's home run swing was swag. I am pretty shocked that Mike Pelfrey hurled a complete game. It sucks that I can't watch Mets games in Florida. I am in Florida for the rest of summer (internship). Baseball games stream online aren't that great.

Where in FL fam?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Where in FL fam?
Deltona. I work in Altamonte Springs. 
Good series win, the Mets. The God of Triples strikes again. No doubt that Gee will make the all-star game this July.  

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Where in FL fam?
Deltona. I work in Altamonte Springs. 
Good series win, the Mets. The God of Triples strikes again. No doubt that Gee will make the all-star game this July.  

Back
Top Bottom