NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

got home just in time to see the Mets put up 5 runs and then jumped in the shower. when i got out i heard Gary say "AND THE BREWERS TIE THE GAME AT 6!" from the next room.

never showering again.

got home just in time to see the Mets put up 5 runs and then jumped in the shower. when i got out i heard Gary say "AND THE BREWERS TIE THE GAME AT 6!" from the next room.

never showering again.

Feels good man!
pimp.gif

and wow..has Gee emerged as our best pitcher?!?! 6-0, about to be 7-0
eek.gif

with the injuries the team has been playing hard and i can respect that. it's seems like these guys like playing for terry collins or their at least playing hard for him compared to last year where things just seems so lackadasical and effortless under jerry.

with the injuries the team has been playing hard and i can respect that. it's seems like these guys like playing for terry collins or their at least playing hard for him compared to last year where things just seems so lackadasical and effortless under jerry.

Jose Jose Jose Jose! Whenever you miss the game, look at the box score and you just know you'll see 2 or 3 hits by his name, Jose Reyes.
pimp.gif

Bobby Parnell threw a 100 mph fastball to end the game.
sick.gif

Jose Jose Jose Jose! Whenever you miss the game, look at the box score and you just know you'll see 2 or 3 hits by his name, Jose Reyes.
pimp.gif

Bobby Parnell threw a 100 mph fastball to end the game.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom