NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Only the Mets could have freak accidents where someone get injured and there is no timetable for their return. When then say a date it is always longer. First Pagan,then Ike, now David ."We're snake bitten baby"

Only the Mets could have freak accidents where someone get injured and there is no timetable for their return. When then say a date it is always longer. First Pagan,then Ike, now David ."We're snake bitten baby"

Dillon Gee 
pimp.gif
 6-0 
eek.gif

And thank you Reyes with that big hit! made up for yesterday lol

Pretty much.....maybe with the new part ownership they won't be so cheap this off season.

Pretty much.....maybe with the new part ownership they won't be so cheap this off season.

I heard today that they're going to make an offer just to make an offer (He'll probably turn it down) then seek out places to trade him too.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know which way to lean. On one hand, keeping him would be great for the franchise but I'd like to see this ship rebuilt from the ground up and redirected towards winning a chip.

BTW, Would Johan happen to know Bartolo Colon?
nerd.gif

I heard today that they're going to make an offer just to make an offer (He'll probably turn it down) then seek out places to trade him too.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know which way to lean. On one hand, keeping him would be great for the franchise but I'd like to see this ship rebuilt from the ground up and redirected towards winning a chip.

BTW, Would Johan happen to know Bartolo Colon?
nerd.gif

i want to reach through my tv and rip out Bobby Valentines vocal chords. he is really talking out of his *@% about the Mets money situation. never thought i would miss Joe Morgan.

i want to reach through my tv and rip out Bobby Valentines vocal chords. he is really talking out of his *@% about the Mets money situation. never thought i would miss Joe Morgan.

This upcoming series is huge to me, takin 2/3 would be insturmental in actually solidyfying whether this team cand oanything once guys are healthy.

This upcoming series is huge to me, takin 2/3 would be insturmental in actually solidyfying whether this team cand oanything once guys are healthy.

hold up, hold up lets get over 500 first . So people don't think we are crazy when we are campaigning. Can't believe he is not the starting SS in the All-star game yet. They probably want to save for the end of the game

hold up, hold up lets get over 500 first . So people don't think we are crazy when we are campaigning. Can't believe he is not the starting SS in the All-star game yet. They probably want to save for the end of the game

Back
Top Bottom