NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Trade Reyes now and I'll never watch another Met game again. You do everything in the world to sign this dude, I don't care.

Trade Reyes now and I'll never watch another Met game again. You do everything in the world to sign this dude, I don't care.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

hold up, hold up lets get over 500 first . So people don't think we are crazy when we are campaigning. Can't believe he is not the starting SS in the All-star game yet. They probably want to save for the end of the game

fan voting is a joke. Jeter will probably get voted in when he doesnt deserve it. Buster Posey will still win at C.

players should earn their spots. let the fans vote for the MVP of the game.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

hold up, hold up lets get over 500 first . So people don't think we are crazy when we are campaigning. Can't believe he is not the starting SS in the All-star game yet. They probably want to save for the end of the game

fan voting is a joke. Jeter will probably get voted in when he doesnt deserve it. Buster Posey will still win at C.

players should earn their spots. let the fans vote for the MVP of the game.

Have to give terry Collins a lot of credit.this team is playing harder for him than they ever did for jerry or Willie

Have to give terry Collins a lot of credit.this team is playing harder for him than they ever did for jerry or Willie

i was waiting for the colapse last night. it never came
smokin.gif

Pelf needs those groundballs tonight.

definitely looking forward to tomorrows matchup. Niese vs Gallardo.

i was waiting for the colapse last night. it never came
smokin.gif

Pelf needs those groundballs tonight.

definitely looking forward to tomorrows matchup. Niese vs Gallardo.

This year is hilarious, last year 2nd base was consider a hole now we have too many people that is playing that position great offensively. Not to mention Haven in the minors

This year is hilarious, last year 2nd base was consider a hole now we have too many people that is playing that position great offensively. Not to mention Haven in the minors

How about these mets
wink.gif
winning without all the key players missing and bay being abducted by who ever that guy is playing.

How about these mets
wink.gif
winning without all the key players missing and bay being abducted by who ever that guy is playing.

This dude bay needs to be sat.I'm sorry but this dude wouldnt even cut it at triple a the way he's slumping.dude is about to be below than 200 hitting.what can we do with this bum? He's the only negative on this team right now

This dude bay needs to be sat.I'm sorry but this dude wouldnt even cut it at triple a the way he's slumping.dude is about to be below than 200 hitting.what can we do with this bum? He's the only negative on this team right now

Back
Top Bottom