NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

I didn't know the Gangsta had another job. This guy is great Tv. I maybe will be watching MLBtv even more now. This guy still call other people gangsta

I didn't know the Gangsta had another job. This guy is great Tv. I maybe will be watching MLBtv even more now. This guy still call other people gangsta

If only Gee could've finished one more inning....he could have been the first pitcher to start 9-0 since.......Golden.

If only Gee could've finished one more inning....he could have been the first pitcher to start 9-0 since.......Golden.

laugh.gif
Wow. Only we can finish this way. Wow.

didn't even see the ending to last night's game. i shut off the tv in disgust as soon as K-Rod gave up that HR.

didn't even see the ending to last night's game. i shut off the tv in disgust as soon as K-Rod gave up that HR.

Capuano vs Piniero - our history against Piniero
eyes.gif

Pelfrey vs Haren -
roll.gif
even though weve been hitting against upper tier pitchers lately
Niese vs Chatwood - must win

Capuano vs Piniero - our history against Piniero
eyes.gif

Pelfrey vs Haren -
roll.gif
even though weve been hitting against upper tier pitchers lately
Niese vs Chatwood - must win

Great win. Beltran's home run swing was swag. I am pretty shocked that Mike Pelfrey hurled a complete game. It sucks that I can't watch Mets games in Florida. I am in Florida for the rest of summer (internship). Baseball games stream online aren't that great.

Great win. Beltran's home run swing was swag. I am pretty shocked that Mike Pelfrey hurled a complete game. It sucks that I can't watch Mets games in Florida. I am in Florida for the rest of summer (internship). Baseball games stream online aren't that great.

Back
Top Bottom