NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Castillo has been cut.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Btw, do you guys still think Opening Day tickets are still available?

Castillo has been cut.
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Btw, do you guys still think Opening Day tickets are still available?

Great to see the thread up Mez.

Castillo being gone is a start. I did not really care if he made the team due to the 2b situation but he is gone so CELEBRATION.

I think Perez is worst then Castillo.

He rejected numerous times (which he has every right too) to go down to the minors not only to get us a player that could of helped is last year but to help himself get back to the 2006 Ollie. He didn't add that to the contract he has and that did it for me. I honestly know it will never happen but I would hold him to opening day at Citi Field and let him let booed and cut him Saturday morning before the second game vs the Nats.

Great to see the thread up Mez.

Castillo being gone is a start. I did not really care if he made the team due to the 2b situation but he is gone so CELEBRATION.

I think Perez is worst then Castillo.

He rejected numerous times (which he has every right too) to go down to the minors not only to get us a player that could of helped is last year but to help himself get back to the 2006 Ollie. He didn't add that to the contract he has and that did it for me. I honestly know it will never happen but I would hold him to opening day at Citi Field and let him let booed and cut him Saturday morning before the second game vs the Nats.

Perez is reported to be cut soon.
pimp.gif

carlos_beltran_of1stday05_MG_7016.jpg

While I'm happy Ollie/Louie are gone, as long as this ({}) is still on the roster we can't move on to the future. Can we all accept the fact that the Beltran signing turned how to be hugely disappointing, since he really only gave us two years of great baseball?

While I'm happy Ollie/Louie are gone, as long as this ({}) is still on the roster we can't move on to the future. Can we all accept the fact that the Beltran signing turned how to be hugely disappointing, since he really only gave us two years of great baseball?

it's a new start for the Mets.

No Ollie and No Castillo.

Props on eating the 18mil, it had to be done.

Sandy is doing something right.

it's a new start for the Mets.

No Ollie and No Castillo.

Props on eating the 18mil, it had to be done.

Sandy is doing something right.

Yeah, Beltran has to go.

Johan next.

I love the guy but as I said a year or 2 ago, we wasted his prime years here. No sense in keeping him around to be part of a rebuilding effort.

Unfortunately, he may never return to dominance though.
tired.gif

Yeah, Beltran has to go.

Johan next.

I love the guy but as I said a year or 2 ago, we wasted his prime years here. No sense in keeping him around to be part of a rebuilding effort.

Unfortunately, he may never return to dominance though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

more like 3 1/2 years but still disappointing. thats the problem with giving out big contracts like that. im hoping Johan bounces back otherwise its the same story.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

more like 3 1/2 years but still disappointing. thats the problem with giving out big contracts like that. im hoping Johan bounces back otherwise its the same story.

I can't take so much good news in one day.

I'm just gonna miss Perez's comedy relief
Looking at the stat sheet and seeing
5 ip 5 er 7 bb
All runs coming in his last inning w/o recording an out

But shawty Lo
I hope he never plays another mlb game again

I can't take so much good news in one day.

I'm just gonna miss Perez's comedy relief
Looking at the stat sheet and seeing
5 ip 5 er 7 bb
All runs coming in his last inning w/o recording an out

But shawty Lo
I hope he never plays another mlb game again

Back
Top Bottom