NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

i didnt even know this thread was made
pimp.gif

am i the only one pulling for Nick Evans to make the big league team? i think letting him go through waivers will be a mistake.

i didnt even know this thread was made
pimp.gif

am i the only one pulling for Nick Evans to make the big league team? i think letting him go through waivers will be a mistake.

Not disagreeing but look at this rotation, not exactly full of studs out there.  I mean Mike Pelfrey is our number 1 right now
laugh.gif
.  If he comes out and tries and does well I don't see why you don't keep him.  Sure we could at least use him possibly in the pen

Not disagreeing but look at this rotation, not exactly full of studs out there.  I mean Mike Pelfrey is our number 1 right now
laugh.gif
.  If he comes out and tries and does well I don't see why you don't keep him.  Sure we could at least use him possibly in the pen

I just wanna see Ollie look miserable out there for the rest of spring like a dying cat with two broken legs and then get released. Call me a sadist, but after the past 3 years, he deserves it.

I just wanna see Ollie look miserable out there for the rest of spring like a dying cat with two broken legs and then get released. Call me a sadist, but after the past 3 years, he deserves it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

You right, although Ollie's suckage has blocked any possibilities of being good. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

W/ that said, Niese/Pelf/Dickey will be solid, the rest of the rotation/bullpen will be the main factor.

Btw how do you guys think our season will be(record wise, what our players do)?

@ Bratz: Nick is alright, but I don't think we'll have room for him, who knows though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

You right, although Ollie's suckage has blocked any possibilities of being good. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

W/ that said, Niese/Pelf/Dickey will be solid, the rest of the rotation/bullpen will be the main factor.

Btw how do you guys think our season will be(record wise, what our players do)?

@ Bratz: Nick is alright, but I don't think we'll have room for him, who knows though.

a bench of Evans Murphy Hu Hairston and Paulino seems fine to me atleast to start the season. Emaus starting at 2B ofcourse.

if we stay relatively healthy, i could see at best 85-77. maybe we could sneak in the WC spot.

a bench of Evans Murphy Hu Hairston and Paulino seems fine to me atleast to start the season. Emaus starting at 2B ofcourse.

if we stay relatively healthy, i could see at best 85-77. maybe we could sneak in the WC spot.

I'm going 82-80...If we get Wildcard berth with 85 wins, NL had a very down year. We can only hope.

I'm going 82-80...If we get Wildcard berth with 85 wins, NL had a very down year. We can only hope.

well the WC thing was more of a farfetched dream than a prediction, but no reason we cant reach 85 wins. the only key is health.

speaking of health, i really hope Reese Havens can stay on the field this whole season. he would solve alot of problems after this year.

well the WC thing was more of a farfetched dream than a prediction, but no reason we cant reach 85 wins. the only key is health.

speaking of health, i really hope Reese Havens can stay on the field this whole season. he would solve alot of problems after this year.

If we make the playoffs great. It's a possibility since the Phils don't look invincible. But once that world series end I'm dancing to 2 Legit 2 Quit.

If we make the playoffs great. It's a possibility since the Phils don't look invincible. But once that world series end I'm dancing to 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Back
Top Bottom