NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Originally Posted by d3simet

I am glad that Beltran is willing to play at the RF position.

Harper doesn't look like 18 at all.
30t6p3b.gif
At the plate he did
laugh.gif

I am glad Jason Bay is batting well as far. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I am glad Jason Bay is batting well as far. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ollie P with 2 innings pitched today and then finally released.

*prays

THIS.  All Met fans should be rooting against this man.  He will fail, I'm sure of it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ollie P with 2 innings pitched today and then finally released.

*prays

THIS.  All Met fans should be rooting against this man.  He will fail, I'm sure of it.

The only thing that annoys me is that Luis Castillo is still on this team. There is no way he can be on the opening day roster. Emaus/Murphy is a much better option.

The only thing that annoys me is that Luis Castillo is still on this team. There is no way he can be on the opening day roster. Emaus/Murphy is a much better option.

Looking forward to the season like most of you guys. Expectations are low but I'm hopin Ike continues to develop and maybe another young guy exceeds expectations to become a regular....

Looking forward to the season like most of you guys. Expectations are low but I'm hopin Ike continues to develop and maybe another young guy exceeds expectations to become a regular....

Damn, I had a thread already Mez, you an @ss for that one. 
laugh.gif

Anyways this going to be a good season, we will win 87 games. 

Hopefully Perez pitches his last game today.

laugh.gif

If Ollie can contribute why would anyone not want him too, either way we will have to eat the contract..I mean its not like this is the first time eh did this, he was great in Pittsburgh, fell apart and was given away for nothing.  I don't like the guy but I wouldn't put it past him to play great this year either.

If Ollie can contribute why would anyone not want him too, either way we will have to eat the contract..I mean its not like this is the first time eh did this, he was great in Pittsburgh, fell apart and was given away for nothing.  I don't like the guy but I wouldn't put it past him to play great this year either.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif

I make em every year so I didn't even realize it.
AMP, Ollie is just the face of what was wrong the past few years (along with Castillo), sometimes you gain more but letting go. He got lit up in the Mexican league this year already, are you really ready for some 0.2 IP 5 ER 4 BB performances again? I don't ever want to see him on the mound again.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif

I make em every year so I didn't even realize it.
AMP, Ollie is just the face of what was wrong the past few years (along with Castillo), sometimes you gain more but letting go. He got lit up in the Mexican league this year already, are you really ready for some 0.2 IP 5 ER 4 BB performances again? I don't ever want to see him on the mound again.

Back
Top Bottom