NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Beltran!!!
pimp.gif

Jose Reyes has a walk and a stolen base today. It's about time.

Beltran!!!
pimp.gif

Jose Reyes has a walk and a stolen base today. It's about time.

Good win for the Mets. What's up with Wright? I hate it when he keeps changing his batting stance.

Good win for the Mets. What's up with Wright? I hate it when he keeps changing his batting stance.

I think this was the start of something special for Tran.
pimp.gif
Hopefully he keeps it up, since he's been showing his pop since the first game in MIA.

I think this was the start of something special for Tran.
pimp.gif
Hopefully he keeps it up, since he's been showing his pop since the first game in MIA.

If Beltran and K-Rod (I could see a team needing a set-up man going after him so that option doesn't vest) could play well from here to July we should be able to get a couple of good prospects for both of them.

Speaking of prospects, Matt Harvey was awesome in his first minor league start the other day, 5 shutout innings, living between 95-98 mph. Hopefully he could develop into that number 2/1A that we'll need since Pelf looks to be a bum.

If Beltran and K-Rod (I could see a team needing a set-up man going after him so that option doesn't vest) could play well from here to July we should be able to get a couple of good prospects for both of them.

Speaking of prospects, Matt Harvey was awesome in his first minor league start the other day, 5 shutout innings, living between 95-98 mph. Hopefully he could develop into that number 2/1A that we'll need since Pelf looks to be a bum.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's ONLY if we are out of the playoff race. I'd trade K-Rod in a heartbeat. Beltran, not so sure bc he likes it here and would maybe take a paycut to stay.

Pelf a bum? STOP IT.  The guy has a rough start to the season and you call him a bum already?
30t6p3b.gif

That's ONLY if we are out of the playoff race. I'd trade K-Rod in a heartbeat. Beltran, not so sure bc he likes it here and would maybe take a paycut to stay.

Pelf a bum? STOP IT.  The guy has a rough start to the season and you call him a bum already?
30t6p3b.gif

I'll give Pelf one more start, but I'm losing patience with him and his inconsistent bs.

And playoff race or not, I'd trade K-Rod just for the sake of not dealing with any awkwardness that could arise with that option.

I'll give Pelf one more start, but I'm losing patience with him and his inconsistent bs.

And playoff race or not, I'd trade K-Rod just for the sake of not dealing with any awkwardness that could arise with that option.

K-rod im the same way. just get rid of him.
laugh.gif

K-rod im the same way. just get rid of him.
laugh.gif

If Tran would take a pay cut, by all means I want him back(same withe Reyes, provided Tran plays well).

If Tran would take a pay cut, by all means I want him back(same withe Reyes, provided Tran plays well).

With Sandy and co. in town, there is like a -1% chance that Beltran will be resigned. They'd rather get the draft picks and save the money for a more valuable asset/assets.

Back
Top Bottom