NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

I just came back from the game. The 50 people that were still there in extra innings all left after Nix's homerun. Typical Mets.

I just came back from the game. The 50 people that were still there in extra innings all left after Nix's homerun. Typical Mets.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

When your bullpen is made up of practically no-names, it's bound to happen.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

When your bullpen is made up of practically no-names, it's bound to happen.

Our pen is a work in progress so this is a trying out period, but the Mets had chances to end this game before any of that happened.

Anyone know if you can bring a laptop into the stadium?

Our pen is a work in progress so this is a trying out period, but the Mets had chances to end this game before any of that happened.

Anyone know if you can bring a laptop into the stadium?

Well food is a diff story since they always let people bring food in (which I ALWAYS do lol).

I know Yankee stadium never allows laptops from what I've heard.

Well food is a diff story since they always let people bring food in (which I ALWAYS do lol).

I know Yankee stadium never allows laptops from what I've heard.

Duda sent to Triple A. Boyer DFAed. they called up Izzy and Igarashi.

so now were working with a short bench and an 8 man bullpen with still only 1 lefty. should have called up O'Conner instead of Ryota. and i cant wait for Paulino to be healthy so we never have to see Nickeas again.

Duda sent to Triple A. Boyer DFAed. they called up Izzy and Igarashi.

so now were working with a short bench and an 8 man bullpen with still only 1 lefty. should have called up O'Conner instead of Ryota. and i cant wait for Paulino to be healthy so we never have to see Nickeas again.

Good Boyer was $@***%! terrible. Wish Misch was brought up as well, though, since we could use a guy that could go 3 innings if need be.

Good Boyer was $@***%! terrible. Wish Misch was brought up as well, though, since we could use a guy that could go 3 innings if need be.

Looks like it's almost time to send Parnell down too. 
laugh.gif

When will the Mets not be a laughingstock?
embarassed.gif

Looks like it's almost time to send Parnell down too. 
laugh.gif

When will the Mets not be a laughingstock?
embarassed.gif

I like how the boys battle back in most games.

Need that pen to start plugging the leaks though.

I like how the boys battle back in most games.

Need that pen to start plugging the leaks though.

Back
Top Bottom