NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

The bullpen is bad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I like how the boys battle back in most games.

Need that pen to start plugging the leaks though.
Agreed.
No panic needed. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I like how the boys battle back in most games.

Need that pen to start plugging the leaks though.
Agreed.
No panic needed. 

This is what needs to happen, Beato and Izzy need to pitch the 7th and the 8th and use Parnell in middle relief.

This is what needs to happen, Beato and Izzy need to pitch the 7th and the 8th and use Parnell in middle relief.

Dude has no control of any pitches, offense still scored 6 runs and did what they could.

Rockies are a good team, Car-go is a beast....you knew he was going to get that key hit even though he really didn't deserve it. 
grin.gif
Parnell getting TRI-PLE-A chants
sick.gif

I posted photos from the game but they are too large, I tried to add a spoiler to them but it won't work (adding [spoiler*][/spoiler*]), any help?

I'll post videos for now......

Dude has no control of any pitches, offense still scored 6 runs and did what they could.

Rockies are a good team, Car-go is a beast....you knew he was going to get that key hit even though he really didn't deserve it. 
grin.gif
Parnell getting TRI-PLE-A chants
sick.gif

I posted photos from the game but they are too large, I tried to add a spoiler to them but it won't work (adding [spoiler*][/spoiler*]), any help?

I'll post videos for now......

The spoiler code that we use is not in html format while the youtube videos have to be in order to show up, I think? 

The spoiler code that we use is not in html format while the youtube videos have to be in order to show up, I think? 

what could we possibly get for Pelfrey?

last night was somewhat of a step in the right direction for him. should have never given him the title of #1 in the rotation. messed his head up i think.

what could we possibly get for Pelfrey?

last night was somewhat of a step in the right direction for him. should have never given him the title of #1 in the rotation. messed his head up i think.

when it comes to abdominal strains you never know how long those can last, you go by approximation and see how things are when the date comes, not much you can really do when it involved ribs/abdominals.

As for Pelf, he actually pitched a lot better vs a TOUGH Rockies team, why the short leash after 3 starts? He came off a very solid year with one horrible month in between. Not his fault we have no # 1 right now.

Spoiler [+]
Forever Alone.....What a waste of money lmaoReyes about to smack a triple (taken from Shea Bridge)

when it comes to abdominal strains you never know how long those can last, you go by approximation and see how things are when the date comes, not much you can really do when it involved ribs/abdominals.

As for Pelf, he actually pitched a lot better vs a TOUGH Rockies team, why the short leash after 3 starts? He came off a very solid year with one horrible month in between. Not his fault we have no # 1 right now.

Spoiler [+]
Forever Alone.....What a waste of money lmaoReyes about to smack a triple (taken from Shea Bridge)

Back
Top Bottom