NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Mets players haven't given up yet. They keep fighting. Let's go Mets!!!

Mets players haven't given up yet. They keep fighting. Let's go Mets!!!

i'm tired of this gettin' the lead, losin' the lead, and then makin' a comeback just to lose the game thing we got goin' on here
indifferent.gif

i'm tired of this gettin' the lead, losin' the lead, and then makin' a comeback just to lose the game thing we got goin' on here
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

indifferent.gif

Story of the last three years.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

indifferent.gif

Story of the last three years.

Lost 8 of the last 9. We win a trip to Atlanta though!!!!!! This is only going to get worse, people.

Lost 8 of the last 9. We win a trip to Atlanta though!!!!!! This is only going to get worse, people.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I just came to see the pictures, and it sounds like Wristcutters Anonymous in here.

that's something coming from a Cleveland fan.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I just came to see the pictures, and it sounds like Wristcutters Anonymous in here.

that's something coming from a Cleveland fan.

this is the reason i cant follow the Mets anymore, the knicks have been enough for me the last 10 years 
laugh.gif
. when is jason bay suppose to be back?

this is the reason i cant follow the Mets anymore, the knicks have been enough for me the last 10 years 
laugh.gif
. when is jason bay suppose to be back?

Back
Top Bottom