NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Ballboy getting the biggest cheer of the day.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Team is looking raggedy right now. Still early, but I agree that the players seem to be pressing.

Collins' eruption the other day most likely didn't help in that area at all.

Ballboy getting the biggest cheer of the day.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Team is looking raggedy right now. Still early, but I agree that the players seem to be pressing.

Collins' eruption the other day most likely didn't help in that area at all.

Bullpen is def the weak link, even when we have a lead they can't hold it.

Yes the Rockies are a good team but damn,
sick.gif

Bullpen is def the weak link, even when we have a lead they can't hold it.

Yes the Rockies are a good team but damn,
sick.gif

gotta tip your cap to Babe Tulowitzki Ruth in this series. 4 homers 9 rbis .625 avg in 4 games.

now that thats over...

30t6p3b.gif

like Carasco starting in Atlanta will turn out any better tomorrow. im trying to be optimistic about next weeks sets against Houston and Arizona.

gotta tip your cap to Babe Tulowitzki Ruth in this series. 4 homers 9 rbis .625 avg in 4 games.

now that thats over...

30t6p3b.gif

like Carasco starting in Atlanta will turn out any better tomorrow. im trying to be optimistic about next weeks sets against Houston and Arizona.

Don't worry guys, like typical Met fashion, we'll be really awesome in May........ then be awful after the ASB.

Don't worry guys, like typical Met fashion, we'll be really awesome in May........ then be awful after the ASB.

Tulowitzki has been hitting extremely well since September 2010. It's nice to see Reyes hitting a home run. It's been ages. Any news about Jason Bay?

Tulowitzki has been hitting extremely well since September 2010. It's nice to see Reyes hitting a home run. It's been ages. Any news about Jason Bay?

Tough last few games, I've been watching.

Thought for sure yall were gonna pull out that rally in the 1st game of that double header.
grin.gif

That burger looks amazing, Danny.

Tough last few games, I've been watching.

Thought for sure yall were gonna pull out that rally in the 1st game of that double header.
grin.gif

That burger looks amazing, Danny.

Originally Posted by d3simet

It was reported earlier this week that he wouldn't be back for another couple of weeks at least, but according to him, he will be back earlier.  It's rough whenever there's a timetable with a Met injury. 

It was reported earlier this week that he wouldn't be back for another couple of weeks at least, but according to him, he will be back earlier.  It's rough whenever there's a timetable with a Met injury. 

On the bright side the offense has done what it could, our pen just blows to start the year.

On the bright side the offense has done what it could, our pen just blows to start the year.

I love the fight this team has, always battling back no matter what, but eventually they need to start getting those runs early and continue building on, or start winning some walk-offs because this is just miserable.

I love the fight this team has, always battling back no matter what, but eventually they need to start getting those runs early and continue building on, or start winning some walk-offs because this is just miserable.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Thanks, brah. Just found out that Fernando Martinez is on DL once again. I don't know if I want the Mets to keep him or trade him.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Thanks, brah. Just found out that Fernando Martinez is on DL once again. I don't know if I want the Mets to keep him or trade him.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd say trade him but you can't even get a wig from Wal-Mart for him. Dude is the second coming of Jay Payton.

I'd say trade him but you can't even get a wig from Wal-Mart for him. Dude is the second coming of Jay Payton.

Back
Top Bottom