NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

30t6p3b.gif
These guys have been getting opportunities against Halladay all day, it's time to capitalize damnit

Day game already? That sucks, being at work FTL.

3-3 road trip, good way to start the year.
pimp.gif

Mets teams has shown me something so far (except today, not surprised).

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

pimp.gif

Thursdays (or the last game of a series ) are usually the "get away" days where they play in the day to allow the visiting team ample time to fly to their next leg of their road trip; this day game gave the Mets ample time to fly back home and prepare for Opening Day Friday*.

I'm going to the Mets game Sunday.  Jason Marquis vs. Chris Young—you think Young can repeat his stellar performance?

* - The past two nights I passed by Citi Field on the way home from work.  They've been testing the CF videoboard by putting random stats on it; one night it was R.A. Dickey going 1 for 1 with a HR in the 1st inning; the next night they had Josh Thole's pic with the same statline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

pimp.gif

Thursdays (or the last game of a series ) are usually the "get away" days where they play in the day to allow the visiting team ample time to fly to their next leg of their road trip; this day game gave the Mets ample time to fly back home and prepare for Opening Day Friday*.

I'm going to the Mets game Sunday.  Jason Marquis vs. Chris Young—you think Young can repeat his stellar performance?

* - The past two nights I passed by Citi Field on the way home from work.  They've been testing the CF videoboard by putting random stats on it; one night it was R.A. Dickey going 1 for 1 with a HR in the 1st inning; the next night they had Josh Thole's pic with the same statline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

ill give Ben Fran credit but there were come cheap hits off Boyer. hitting off his glove, then the check swing double by Victorino
mad.gif

we should have capped off the comeback with a win
30t6p3b.gif

Niese needs to be ON today. i hate when im stuck at work for day games.

anyone going to the home opener tomorrow?

I'll be there. Section 138 left field. Legoooooo

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

ill give Ben Fran credit but there were come cheap hits off Boyer. hitting off his glove, then the check swing double by Victorino
mad.gif

we should have capped off the comeback with a win
30t6p3b.gif

Niese needs to be ON today. i hate when im stuck at work for day games.

anyone going to the home opener tomorrow?

I'll be there. Section 138 left field. Legoooooo

i gotta get on my game. only been to Citi once since it opened.

lets wreck the Nats this weekend. no diving catches against us by Willie Harris ftw.

i gotta get on my game. only been to Citi once since it opened.

lets wreck the Nats this weekend. no diving catches against us by Willie Harris ftw.

Dickey shaky today.

Reyes with the excellent stab to save the game from being blown wide open.

Dickey shaky today.

Reyes with the excellent stab to save the game from being blown wide open.

Jose still doesn't understand the nuances of hitting and can't work a count for his life. Dude hasn't gotten a walk all year yet. SMFH.

Jose still doesn't understand the nuances of hitting and can't work a count for his life. Dude hasn't gotten a walk all year yet. SMFH.

Sacrifice bunting is the dumbest play in all of baseball.

"Hey a guy can't throw a strike to save his life. Let's give him a free out!"

Sacrifice bunting is the dumbest play in all of baseball.

"Hey a guy can't throw a strike to save his life. Let's give him a free out!"

Man, Jose Reyes has no patience at all. I hope the Mets win tomorrow. We can't afford to lose to the Nationals twice.

Man, Jose Reyes has no patience at all. I hope the Mets win tomorrow. We can't afford to lose to the Nationals twice.

Back
Top Bottom