NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Little disappointed we handed the game back to the Phillies, but there's still one more inning so let's go.

Little disappointed we handed the game back to the Phillies, but there's still one more inning so let's go.

Good effort by the Mets down 7-0 and coming back to tie.  Pelf
sick.gif
sick.gif
blew it tonight though I hope he can figure it out soon  

Good effort by the Mets down 7-0 and coming back to tie.  Pelf
sick.gif
sick.gif
blew it tonight though I hope he can figure it out soon  

Damn, I hoped the Mets won this one. The Mets refuse giving up at all. Let's get a win tomorrow.

Damn, I hoped the Mets won this one. The Mets refuse giving up at all. Let's get a win tomorrow.

Showed good fight to come back and tie it up. Always a toss up when both teams are in their pen early.

Time to take the series tomorrow.

Showed good fight to come back and tie it up. Always a toss up when both teams are in their pen early.

Time to take the series tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jhova718

WHERE THE PHILLIES FANS AT NOW??? I $*!+ WITH THIS METS TEAM! BAN ME AND WHAT.

laugh.gif
spoke to soon but I will give for the comeback but that won't happen against Doc

I really don't hate the Mets like I should, prob bc I hate the Yankees so much

Originally Posted by jhova718

WHERE THE PHILLIES FANS AT NOW??? I $*!+ WITH THIS METS TEAM! BAN ME AND WHAT.

laugh.gif
spoke to soon but I will give for the comeback but that won't happen against Doc

I really don't hate the Mets like I should, prob bc I hate the Yankees so much

I thought if Pagan got a hit, Ike would've homered for sure. I felt it for sure. lol

Good game, hopefully we can find a way to get 2-3 runs tomorrow. If so, series win here we come.
pimp.gif

I thought if Pagan got a hit, Ike would've homered for sure. I felt it for sure. lol

Good game, hopefully we can find a way to get 2-3 runs tomorrow. If so, series win here we come.
pimp.gif

As some have said, we didn't get the W, but it was still a pretty good effort all around.

*Will Smith - I Aint Even Mad pic*

As some have said, we didn't get the W, but it was still a pretty good effort all around.

*Will Smith - I Aint Even Mad pic*

ill give Ben Fran credit but there were come cheap hits off Boyer. hitting off his glove, then the check swing double by Victorino
mad.gif

we should have capped off the comeback with a win
30t6p3b.gif

Niese needs to be ON today. i hate when im stuck at work for day games.

anyone going to the home opener tomorrow?

ill give Ben Fran credit but there were come cheap hits off Boyer. hitting off his glove, then the check swing double by Victorino
mad.gif

we should have capped off the comeback with a win
30t6p3b.gif

Niese needs to be ON today. i hate when im stuck at work for day games.

anyone going to the home opener tomorrow?

30t6p3b.gif
These guys have been getting opportunities against Halladay all day, it's time to capitalize damnit

Back
Top Bottom