NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1674046063409.png

do you agree with WO?

WWE is the big fish anyone that says/believes otherwise is in denial / fooling themselves.

AEW is a solid 2nd option in the American Wrestling Promotional Wars.
I still say AEW has an identity crisis. They seem to want to be like ROH (gentrified Japanese wrestling) but they also have goofy WWE attitude era nonsense that they can't shake from their programs.

NJPW's in-ring has been at the top of the food chain and I can't see that changing. (Stardom is up there a well)

Last edited:
I wonder if the Briscoe Brother ban will now be lifted by Warner Bros. Discovery (AEW)? I guess I could see it happening considering Mark wasn't the one that made the initial comments.

But either way, respect to the TK for going through and looking out for the family.

I wonder if the Briscoe Brother ban will now be lifted by Warner Bros. Discovery (AEW)? I guess I could see it happening considering Mark wasn't the one that made the initial comments.

But either way, respect to the TK for going through and looking out for the family.
Not sure what kind of impact he would have as singles competitor unfortunately. His brother was the one that had the accomplished singles run. Hopefully there's something for him. Can't imagine what he's gotta be going through.

Glad we got to see them against the Bucks and The Revival. Wish we could've seen them in ring with New Day and Usos too.

Back
Top Bottom