NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh for God's sake...

Screenshot_20230117-105436.png

I've always been curious as to how they book the Royal Rumble match. Does the ref pretty much signal when which person is going to get eliminated or is it all planned out before the match?
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee can give you a very extended, detailed breakdown of the Royal Rumble. He’s like an encyclopedia of knowledge. Any wrestling related questions you ever have he will be able to answer

Yeah I'm pretty sure they just know around what order they need to get out and just try to wing it around planned spots.

Re: Vince
Objectively speaking, if I spent decades of my life building up an entity the last thing I would want is for anybody else to have ANYTHING to do with the process of cashing out with my empire. Not even mad at him forreal. We all would do the same thing.

Not condoning the allegations.

Objectively speaking, if I spent decades of my life building up an entity the last thing I would want is for anybody else to have ANYTHING to do with the process of cashing out with my empire. Not even mad at him forreal. We all would do the same thing.

So you condone what he did? Disgusting.

Vince had to buy the company from his dad, right? I wonder if he would sell to Steph if she put a group together. Seems like he has no intention leaving it to the kids

Last edited:

Don’t think there’s anybody out there that can disagree with that :lol:

There’s only a small handful of people to ever live that have had the opportunity to make a deal like this :lol:

Don’t think there’s anybody out there that can disagree with that :lol:

There’s only a small handful of people to ever live that have had the opportunity to make a deal like this :lol:

Pretty easy to disagree with. He’s already a billionaire. Don’t be greedy and pass something down to your children and/or grandchildren

Back
Top Bottom