NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished the latest Dynamite:

- Mox and Hangmin was a GOODT! hard hitting match. The reversal of the Buckshot Lariat into the Death Rider was a nice spot. Looking forward to seeing what they do in the rubber match

- Bay Bay byke with a nice pop

- MJF doing the stanky leg and hauling *** from #OurLegend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Take****a continues to show out in his matches but TK gonna have to finally pull the trigger and let him win one of these because it's starting to get old. Let him go after the All Atlantic title or something

- Juice Robinson 0]

- "I know you got balls Ricky I can see them through your white pants."

"I'm gonna slap your face right off your face!" 😤

Taz: "Is that possible" :lol:

- That women's tag team match that was so hype was eh. Should've just had Shida turn heel not that wishy washy thing they're trying to do

- The Escalera De Muerte Ladder match was cool. That OWA from the ladder looked vicious. I was skeptical about the best of 7 series between The Elite and Death Triangle but overall they did a GOODT! job.

- Mox and Hangmin was a GOODT! hard hitting match. The reversal of the Buckshot Lariat into the Death Rider was a nice spot. Looking forward to seeing what they do in the rubber match

- Bay Bay byke with a nice pop

- MJF doing the stanky leg and hauling *** from #OurLegend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Take****a continues to show out in his matches but TK gonna have to finally pull the trigger and let him win one of these because it's starting to get old. Let him go after the All Atlantic title or something

- Juice Robinson 0]

- "I know you got balls Ricky I can see them through your white pants."

"I'm gonna slap your face right off your face!" 😤

Taz: "Is that possible" :lol:

- That women's tag team match that was so hype was eh. Should've just had Shida turn heel not that wishy washy thing they're trying to do

- The Escalera De Muerte Ladder match was cool. That OWA from the ladder looked vicious. I was skeptical about the best of 7 series between The Elite and Death Triangle but overall they did a GOODT! job.

Just a great breakdown, man.

Always good to see an unbiased view of wrestling.

A&W have hit a really nice stride since MJF came back. Shows have all been interesting that I’ve watched. The months before that though were really rough. No good storylines. People getting a lot of tv time that shouldn’t have been.

Only real criticism you could have of them since MJF has been back was this women’s storyline and how they were hinting at Sasha only for her to not actually show up.

Britt saying the word Boss and winking in one promo is hinting at Mone debuting in AEW :lol:

tna need to get their **** together. its 7 minutes past 4 and their free preshow aint even on yet. im tryna watch me some 73 year old guy wrestle 5 x division guys 🤣

theking.jpg

Britt saying the word Boss and winking in one promo is hinting at Mone debuting in AEW :lol:
I mean it’s INSANE if you can’t see how it’s a really bad job of reading the room/situation and setting yourself up for people to be disappointed :lol:

You have arguably the biggest women’s free agent ever out there on the market and you’re promoting a mystery partner for your former biggest women’s acquisition. That acquisition then starts acting heelish in-line with what you’d hear from Sasha.

Then you have your biggest women’s star drop the boss and wink.

Match was promoted very heavily, only to end up being super lame.

You literally have every wrestling outlet, twitter, Reddit, etc talking about it for a reason.

The CULT MEMBERS are the only people in the whole damn world that can’t seem to at least acknowledge this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom