NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Minus Lashley and Knight, not a single other person in that battle Royal would’ve had a chance to win. Neither of those two should’ve even been in a match like that.

Is there anyone who's been out with an injury that could return?..Or what about an NXT call up?..I don't watch the NXT show so I'm not familiar with anyone who'd be ready to make the jump to the main roster..
The rumors are out there about Randy to be backstage, but I would prefer Mr. White.

The rumors are out there about Randy to be backstage, but I would prefer Mr. White.

Yea, reportedly
Orton
will be backstage. There are also rumblings that Jay White may have indeed signed a contract with WWE.

Nick Khan did say there will be alot of surprises so let’s see.

Wouldn’t shock me if Goldberg came out to challenge Lashley, though.

Last edited:
Thought Bronson Reed had a strong showing and was pretty over.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-****-is-that-guy.gif

Welp, assuming it’s true, who would’ve thought that Rick Steiner was the crazy one.

Also, WM39 Rumor Killer

Randy Orton news.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com has provided an update regarding the superstar’s physical condition heading into Wrestlemania 39. According to Meltzer, “don’t expect him doing matches any time soon as he’s a ways away from recovering from his back issues.”

Last edited:
Orton
Maybe, riddle?
White is not a big name to the casual audience that only follow wwe

its gonna be jay white. orton cant wrestle

im gonna bet its jay white or bron breakker.
Orton
Maybe, riddle?
White is not a big name to the casual audience that only follow wwe
neither was aj styles but if you know the wwe cult they know who these guys are they just hate anyone whos not in wwe. the crowd there will give jay white a loud pop.

Rocks daughter still only 21. Seems like she has been in nxt for a minute. Has the size and look.

They put that 8 man on thr kickoff. Guess hbk will let gargano go longer for his match :lol:

Back
Top Bottom