NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Rey Mysterio being inducted while still a full time active WWE wrestler?

Good question.

I don't like that either but maybe they felt they didn't have anyone else to headline ?

Plus them being in LA with the large MExican population probably made them want to go with him.

Gonna fire up da HOF ceremony now.

Besides Ron's segment anything else EYE should check out?

A5D8FC28-28DE-4DE8-8076-5A09F819D41E.jpeg

LWO is great tonight, but poor Rey, one day Santos is going to turn on him and Edge and Christian will have to come save Rey.

Enjoyed Rey's segment.

Shout out to Konnan.

Dominick and Mami no selling during Rey's introduction, then walking off during the speech. :lol:

My biggest takeaway was that Angie was Da Real MVP.

wwe definitely gonna keep that Breakker last name
If you do a search for his name on Twitter it's not pretty..Dude is getting roasted..And it looks like several other wrestlers were watching this happen and said nothing..I'm sure it won't be long before names start coming out..

Hit up the stashpages and Bovin pop up. Had to get out of there with the quickness. Too many wrestling fan hipsters. Lol.
1EB6C39E-A4C3-4C21-A5C5-05A931742819.jpeg
Excellent pick ups..He has some good quality merch..I've got a couple shirts from him and they held up really well..The Outsiders shirts is flames bro..

as they should. that **** is unacceptable.
Agreed..You can not agree with someone's way of life and still be respectful (Unless that way of life is harmful directly to you or others)..Hell, you can even keep your mouth shut and move along..Being a bigot just to look like a tough guy in front of "the boys" isn't the flex he thinks it is..But it's exactly what I would expect from Michigan trash..

bob lashley issued an open challenge for wrestlemania

whos out there besides jay white?

thats the only guy whos a big free agent

bob lashley issued an open challenge for wrestlemania

whos out there besides jay white?

thats the only guy whos a big free agent
Is there anyone who's been out with an injury that could return?..Or what about an NXT call up?..I don't watch the NXT show so I'm not familiar with anyone who'd be ready to make the jump to the main roster..

Back
Top Bottom