NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KaYxokpGP3VMVQ94h_qTPhx49hFrdCV0vgdrjeS3QE0.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
T0INE T0INE
Case Case
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
g-time g-time
danger style danger style
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
noblekane noblekane
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey
green rhino123 green rhino123
jshortt jshortt

@ anyone else i missed

We should do our own Awards show.

We’re all unbiased, right? Why not set up some categories, vote on them and by last week of December announce the winners.

Can’t do any worse than the WONL Awards.

In theory, yes but more interested in the logisticals.

How would/should wrestlers be nominated for awards?

T0INE T0INE
Case Case
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
g-time g-time
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
noblekane noblekane
jshortt jshortt

@ anyone else i missed

We’re all unbiased, right? Why not set up some categories, vote on them and by last week of December announce the winners.

I nominate Pretty Zesty for being the sexiest tag team of the year.

T0INE T0INE
Case Case
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
g-time g-time
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
noblekane noblekane
jshortt jshortt

@ anyone else i missed

I like it. I think there should be a way for votes to be anonymous.

The whole ftr thing is pretty intriguing.

Im sure wwe can trump any offer aew makes.

I guess it will all come down to if wwe will bend over backwards for ftr like they have for cody rhodes.

isnt cody undefeated and about to dethrone the longest reigning champ? not sure how he pulled that one off.

I’m intrigued by the Son of Viking Raiders match this upcoming Wednesday. Have heard of him and how good he is, but haven’t actually seen him wrestle.

A video package on Dynamite, the show the match is actually going to air on, instead of Rampage, which gets watched by like 150 people, would’ve been cool. Apparently that would be considered to be “too much like WWE” or something though :lol:

I’m intrigued by the Son of Viking Raiders match this upcoming Wednesday. Have heard of him and how good he is, but haven’t actually seen him wrestle.

A video package on Dynamite, the show the match is actually going to air on, instead of Rampage, which gets watched by like 150 people, would’ve been cool. Apparently that would be considered to be “too much like WWE” or something though 
Big Konnan said due to booking reasons, the agreement came in at the last minute. So that was why it was only shown on The Rampage.
But this idea of it being, "Too much like WWE" to post a video is nonsense. a foolish argument.

That is a wwe fan account. Not surprised he is downplaying how big Omega and El Hijo del Vikingo is.

There are two different arguments taking place Here.
One group is saying it is beneficial to give some context to new wrestlers working jn your program.
The other group is saying you can enjoy a wrestler without previously knowing anything about them.
Both things can be true and aren't mutually exclusive.

Interesting..... There was an NWA title match on Monday Night Raw Jan. 5th, 1998 between BlackJack Wyndham and Jeff Jarret. I've been watching the RAW's in chronological order from 1997 and there was no mention or build up to this.

Have there been any other outside title matches on WWF/E programming other than this?

Big Konnan said due to booking reasons, the agreement came in at the last minute. So that was why it was only shown on The Rampage.
But this idea of it being, "Too much like WWE" to post a video is nonsense. a foolish argument.

There are two different arguments taking place Here.
One group is saying it is beneficial to give some context to new wrestlers working jn your program.
The other group is saying you can enjoy a wrestler without previously knowing anything about them.
Both things can be true and aren't mutually exclusive.
Completely agree.

My favorite thing about going to some of those ROH shows was not knowing anything about some of the guys but enjoyed their performances and came away impressed.

I just feel like it makes sense to provide some context when you’re advertising something on your flagship show as a “dream match” with a competitor that doesn’t work for the company. Like there’s no way it can possibly have a negative effect. Would only drum up even more interest.

Interesting..... There was an NWA title match on Monday Night Raw Jan. 5th, 1998 between BlackJack Wyndham and Jeff Jarret. I've been watching the RAW's in chronological order from 1997 and there was no mention or build up to this.

Have there been any other outside title matches on WWF/E programming other than this?

download-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom