NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This narrative now :lol:

I don’t agree so i laugh at folks :lol:

Sure, why not.

I wasn’t ranking them.

I don’t see how hbk being #1 on anyone’s list would be a bad thing, though.
I respect your enthusiasm for the gimmick and keeping it kayfabe.

Never said IT was a bad thing. You do seem like the type to cheer for HBK while everyone else would cheer for Bret.

Last edited:
Being a BD aside that Gareth dude has a point.

Personally, EYE don't know who Vikingo is so why should EYE care that he is fighting Omega on Dynamite.

A quick 30 second clip of VIkingo highlights introducing him to Dynamite audience who may not be familiar with him couldn't hurt.

Personally, EYE don't know who Vikingo is so why should EYE care that he is fighting Omega on Dynamite.

A quick 30 second clip of VIkingo highlights introducing him to Dynamite audience who may not be familiar with him couldn't hurt.

Perfectly said.

I can't find the clip, but they had one on Rampage last night

I can't find the clip, but they had one on Rampage last night

Yeah I just finished Rampage and was coming in here to post that they did have a quick video package for Vikingo.

giphy.gif

Yeah I just finished Rampage and was coming in here to post that they did have a quick video package for Vikingo.

giphy.gif

Nah, you had the right thinking.

It should’ve been done so on Dynamite this past week, seeing as how the match will air on Dynamite and that’s where you have the most viewers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom