NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother D Fly D Fly could you update the thread title to let everyone know that tonight is the official kick-off to NTWTRR season?!?!..

NTWTRR entry is open..You can send your $50 entry fee to paypal.me/casekicks on PayPal..YOU MUST PUT YOUR NIKETALK SCREEN NAME & NTWTRR IN THE MEMO or I'll just send the money right back..Don't message me on here and say you want in..Sending your entry fee is the only way to sign up..The WWE Royal Rumble isn't until January 27th, 2024 so you have plenty of time to sign up..But this is FCFS..

*If you don't have paypal then feel free to venmo/cashapp/zelle someone else in the NTWT that does have paypal and let them send in your payment..They just have to make sure to put YOUR screenname and NTWTRR in the memo..If you win any $$ I can, with your permission, send that NTWT'er your winnings and it'll be up to you and them to make sure you get the payment..Once I send out the money it's outta my hands and I'm not responsible..

Jeff Hardy could’ve been one of the biggest stars in wrestling but he couldn’t stay clean. Shame.

Sami Zayn needs to go to NJPW and come back to be taken seriously. He’s always going to be a jobber at this point. He should’ve been elevated in the Reigns program.

NTWTRR-Well since it looks like some regulars may not participate I’ll just do the signups the old way..

Message me on here to confirm your entry to the NTWTRR..Entry fee is still the same amount..Message me first and I’ll add you to the list and then you can pay your money..

Back
Top Bottom