NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol I loved Wolverine Punk, but I though Hulk Brock shoulda beat him in like 2 mins.

But then, they had Punk beat the Shield 3 on 1, so I guess looking back, it makes sense Wolverine Punk could hang.

Sidebar: Fellow CM Punk followers, if some AEW fan ever wants to argue that Vince never liked Punk. You point them to TLC 2013, CM Punk vs The Shield. If you dont like Punk, youre not letting him beat The Shield clean. This tells me Vince loves Punk like I love Punk, like we love Punk, Then Now Forever...

Together.

Last edited:
nice comeback win by your clippers today

Thanks, I was upset most of the game with them being down 22 and stuff. But luckily the Warriors Warriored.

As I stated in the NBA thread, only one player can be so clutch and yet so podcast at the same time and that man is PODCAST P.

Also, at the same time but in a different instance, I am concerned about Russ. He only got 19 mins and if he keeps getting under 20 mins, hea going to blow up like Punk backstage.

maybe-200x248.png

Yea lets add KC&JJ
Well then that’s an easy W for JodeKciJoJo. Hell, KCi’s version of the Bobby Womack classic “If you think you’re lonely now” is one of the rare remakes that’s far superior to the OG..But the Boyz win if it’s just band vs band based purely on the fact that they made End Of The Road..

Back
Top Bottom