° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

How do we go from this to that list today :lol:

When Labels started asking rappers there twitter followers and if they've been featured on fader before giving them a deal :lol:

° Lil Wayne
° T.I.
° The Game
° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

How do we go from this to that list today :lol:

When Labels started asking rappers there twitter followers and if they've been featured on fader before giving them a deal :lol:

Soulja Boy blew up from the Internet this same year, so fast foward to now the Soulja Boy's are being taken serious. :lol:

Last edited:
Soulja Boy blew up from the Internet this same year, so fast foward to now the Soulja Boy's are being taken serious. :lol:

Soulja and Keef are hip hop legends not because they released good music (Actually Keef first album is still Fire) but because they opened the door for so much ******** in rap that the impact can't be denied... the impact is negative but it's an impact nonetheless

Soulja could have been making HIT records for years to come instead this ***** tries to idolize Gucci & become something he's not, now the ***** a cokehead who attacks someone on social every chance he gets.. :smh:

Watching that gucci interview from the other day & watching him realize just how ****** up he was living back then really makes me feel bad that these teens were looking at him as a role model.

Last edited:
When Sosa dropped "Bang" he shifted the whole hip hop landscape. Then he came with "3hunna"

My GOD :x :x :x :x

50, keef, gucci, soulja influence were all crazy at one point.

50, keef, gucci, soulja influence were all crazy at one point.

That's why I have a hard time taking these new guys serious, certain people act like these colored head zombies are doing something real. I've lived long enough to see actual legends shape the industry with classic tracks and albums and have real influence on the music scene/culture.

Two ****** who've been moving like clowns all year, Flex regardless of his actions recently has solidified his place in rap...

But this is a perfect example of why i can't support ****** like this at all, He clearly states that he doesn't take rap serious and he's just trying to make money. If that's your stance fine, but don't go on and say **** like i'm making an impact on the culture... say this is your hustle & leave it at that.

I also find it hilarious that after all the Banter we've had in here The first thing he does to validate himself as making a "stamp on the culture" is mention Billboard charts & Grammy nods. Considering i've been told that doesn't mean much in this generation of rap :lol:

Flex a old clown & yachty a new one they deserve eachother

What i will say is that both of these guys troll Game is A1, Yachty is gonna use Flex to drop a trash freestyle and get views & Flex is gonna become public enemy #1 of the "Youth" also netting him views... I really wish we could just get back to quality being the moving factor in rap instead of headlines & tweets

Last edited:
Flex continuing to tarnish his legacy. :lol: Is he tryna rebrand himself by beefing with lil kids? I don't get it.

Kid Capri>>>

Flex gotta be the biggest cornball in the industry

Can we include beat picking in the requirements? Cause Kendrick is like Nas where his vocals are probably 10/10 but he usually picks the least catchy beats.

Like put Kendrick with Logic's producers and he'd crush Drake's success.

So does flex get stripes for picking on youngins?

He doesn't get stripes but let's not act like Yachty is some sort of "victim" he a grown *** man who admittedly can't rap, Flex ain't say **** about his success he said he can't rap...

We ain't gonna act like homie doesn't know what he's doing when he makes these statements, he's using the trolling for press & flex is the dummy who took the bait. So under no circumstance is he being picked on, he wants this kind of reaction.

I mean I wouldn't even really say Flex is picking on him. Nothing bad has really happened to Yachty from Ebro/Flexs shenanigans

You got a hip hop legend acting goofy for social media and you have Yachty who is more worried about getting paid to have fun rather than some standard of "bars"

i think flex is looked upon worse than Yachty considering Yachty has never really let any of these old ****** get him that much out of character...he kinda says what he wants and old ****** get mad meanwhile none of that stops his paper

dude is 30 years his senior screaming on the radio and in comment sections with his shirt off

This is why you need to let people know when their time has passed

For the past ten years has Funk Flex contributed to NY rap other than a platform for ****** to drop a hot freestyle every now and then?

He baits you with exclusives and then either doesn't even drop them or makes you wait through twenty fetty wap songs to hear an edited version restarted ten times with bombs and screaming all over it

He's there because of nothing he's done past 2005

Surprised Uzi made the list over Yachty. I can't name one Uzi song but Broccoli has been played everywhere and seems like Yachty gets talked more cuz of his straight up weirdness.

Surprised Uzi made the list over Yachty. I can't name one Uzi song but Broccoli has been played everywhere and seems like Yachty gets talked more cuz of his straight up weirdness.

Yachty has more bigger songs but Uzi has the deeper back catalog that people actually bump vs. Yachty having a few hot songs and the rest of the tapes being mediocre to trash

Having a back catalog and a consistent quality control in said catalog matter much more than one or two hit songs

Man 1 Night and Minnesota are some horrible songs. Even 11 year olds would have to cringe at those.

Man 1 Night and Minnesota are some horrible songs. Even 11 year olds would have to cringe at those.

Those are probably his most popular songs after Brocoli so no i don't think 11 year olds are cringing at it :lol:

Last edited:
Never disputed their popularity
H6ofe.png

Back
Top Bottom