NT's Hottest MCs in the Game

YG's album came and went. I'm wondering how is he top ten.

And I don't understand one thing, Kendrick didn't really do anything but some features and leftovers and he was on the list. Shouldn't Cole have been on the list even if he didn't put out a project, because he's one of the few who can headline a tour and sell units? He's not one of the hottest, but he went out and sold how much the first week?

Logic sells more than all these trap guys & dude barely gotta thread on here :lol:

Logic trash tho but im just saying

Not trash at all

What's trash about him?

I'm not even his biggest fan, he makes boring music to me, but calling kid trash is a reach, because he can rap.

Yeah if Cole put out an album before the 4th quarter and toured then he for sure would have been on the list.

But he and Kendrick basically didn't do much of anything for 2016. Their omissions imo are justified

These ****** managed to **** up the List more than i thought.

#HottestMcs list is based on Sales,impact,Year, raps, and what the artist mean to the culture.
— DADITO CALDERONE (@TAXSTONE) December 16, 2016

Considering this was the Criteria how do you explain this list??

what i would like to highlight is Sales was part of the convo, i'm pleasantly surprised that Spinrilla numbers weren't a high priority

obviously they're a higher priority than you think since half of that list hasn't "sold" over 50k albums let alone put out anything for retail :lol:

don't let your dislike for the type of artist spinrilla prominently features deny that the aux cord is how most kids with their own car between 16-24 listen to music

Last edited:
That list really isn't that far off

- Drake should be #1 obviously

-Gucci should probably be on this list

-I don't think YG is one of the ten hottest rappers in the game

Other than that it's lowkey hairsplitting

to be honest

gates
gucci
chainz

yg and kendrick are not hotter than the aforementioned so they should be replaced

And I don't understand one thing, Kendrick didn't really do anything but some features and leftovers and he was on the list. Shouldn't Cole have been on the list even if he didn't put out a project, because he's one of the few who can headline a tour and sell units? He's not one of the hottest, but he went out and sold how much the first week?

Logic sells more than all these trap guys & dude barely gotta thread on here :lol:

Logic trash tho but im just saying

Not trash at all

What's trash about him?

I'm not even his biggest fan, he makes boring music to me, but calling kid trash is a reach, because he can rap.

He can definitely rap, but he just happens to be a mashup of 3 of the most popular rappers today, so he's mostly ignored by people cause he doesn't make better music than either of the 3 dudes he raps like.

These ****** managed to **** up the List more than i thought.

#HottestMcs list is based on Sales,impact,Year, raps, and what the artist mean to the culture.
— DADITO CALDERONE (@TAXSTONE) December 16, 2016

Considering this was the Criteria how do you explain this list??

what i would like to highlight is Sales was part of the convo, i'm pleasantly surprised that Spinrilla numbers weren't a high priority

You're by far the lamest _ in here :lol:

The state of Rap right now is just sad. I remember I used to get mad about the ones from the early 2000's boy was I wrong

Not trash at all

What's trash about him?

He didn't do much by his standards... but Any other rapper drop a platinum project this year (Literally only 3 new age rappers to do this). And gets featured on albums by Beyonce, The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Schoolboy Q, Travis Scott, & Tribe in the same year along with several prominent performances on huge stages.

Any rapper has that year he's gotte be put on that list. they taped this prior to Cole dropping & outside of tours i don't think Cole did anything in the public eye whatsoever.

The state of Rap right now is just sad. I remember I used to get mad about the ones from the early 2000's boy was I wrong

The 07 list was dead accurate. It was right before the summer so it was before the Kanye/50 thing.

2007[1][edit]
° Lil Wayne
° T.I.
° The Game
° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

Last edited:

It's really not tho... at the end of the day if you look at the rappers who really making waves and have strong followings it's usually ones who actually have talent.. the rest of these ****** will fizzle out and be doing goofy **** for attention in a year max.

I will admit tho that it doesn't matter as long as it makes money **** a lot of fans are on kind of gets me tight. ****** will allow anything as long as a dollar can be made.

That's cause it was a fair balance of stuff back then (and less social media spotlighting garbage), so the subpar/trash stuff was pretty much kept in check.

The 07 list was dead accurate. It was right before the summer so it was before the Kanye/50 thing.

2007[1][edit]
° Lil Wayne
° T.I.
° The Game
° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

Wow talk about a huge difference :lol: :lol: By Comparison, Young Jeezy and Jim Jones are your 21 Savage/Uzi Vert/Young Thug. Lol.

Last edited:

2007[1][edit]
° Lil Wayne
° T.I.
° The Game
° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

I was mad about Lil Wayne being #1 and Dro not making it :lol:

Last edited:
i'm just saying his main appeal was charisma and it sounding good, not his perspective on black plight since civilization began or anything with real substance

is that not the reason people listen to 21/Uzi/Thug

Last edited:
Don't know how yg made through list. Him and Kendrick honestly could've been replaced by tity and wop.

° Lil Wayne
° T.I.
° The Game
° André 3000
° Kanye West
° Young Jeezy
° Jay-Z
° 50 Cent
° Common
° Jim Jones

How do we go from this to that list today :lol:

Back