NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Already am lol, only took me one time to see the madness at a footlocker in Moorestown (i think?)

Is there any boutique type shoe spots out here? Went and visited Packer already.  Where's sneakercon gonna be at?

NYC July 13.

Sneaker room and 580 south is dope, north jersey tho. And there is always flight club, lol. your closer to Philly tho so u should check out some spots down there.

What's the word on the Shadow 1s in the area?

Not looking good as far as Footlockers, only like 7-8 stores in the greater tri state are getting them. Palisades is doing raffle tickets tomorrow from 10-6. What's it looking like down your way?

All the early pairs and low early price (usually around $200) made me very confident these would be easier to cop, but now I'm not so sure man. Some people are reporting large size runs, other people are reporting small #'s. Plus it's the same story with limited to HOH and NTNY, I know FNL is getting them I just don't know what ones. I NEED THESE, they are mega crack.

I'm assuming HOH Willowbrook and maybe Footaction GSP. Kicks USA might get them and DTLR Livingston.

Im pretty sure there will be pairs at sneaker con.

Niketown's are FCFS... Smh. I realllllllly don't wanna camp for these. I imagine the should be an easy cop off NDC if they are FCFS at NT. Honestly the Toro's are killing the hype on these, this is actually one of the first times I would agree with another shoe effecting the release of an OG 1.

Last edited:
Sneakercon tomorrow...

Only me and the Captian are going? Ya'll some lames, you guys don't wanna chill with 13 year olds all day?

I bought express line tickets, I'm def going. I bet there is gonna be OD shadows and toros close to retail, a bunch of sellers gonna be there.
I'm going, are the express tickets worth it? I have two-three pair of kicks I'm trying to move

I'm going, are the express tickets worth it? I have two-three pair of kicks I'm trying to move

They were like $20 or less, I'm sure there will still be a line for the "express" line, lol.

I can't be waiting outside all day in that NYC heat, eff that.

Let me know if you go, would be nice to meet up with some NT fam down there...

Menlo had Blacktoes this morning and some blk grapes

my boy went to work there today he didnt know I wanted blk toes.

I have a broken ankle so couldn't make it. its dead now 

luck to all I have to ecamp tomorrow 

Menlo had Blacktoes this morning and some blk grapes
my boy went to work there today he didnt know I wanted blk toes.
I have a broken ankle so couldn't make it. its dead now 
luck to all I have to ecamp tomorrow 
Black toes be popping up everywhere, and hope ur ankle gets better soon, that happened to me a few months ago

lol just copped the express tickets. We'll see how "express" these tickets are come tomorrow

I'll be there too. Looking for size 11.5 Denims and size 11 Grapes if anybody has them already. Anybody buy a table?

Sneakercon was dope, I def suggest going and will go back again next year.

Wish they did it once a month...

Trades seem to be where it's at because table
Prices are OD high and when your selling everyone low balls you. But, honestly... If you know how to haggle and stand your ground, you can def find some deals.

I walked away from MAD shoes today, lol. I didn't know I had will power like that. Could have easily spent $2g's today...

Sneakercon was dope, I def suggest going and will go back again next year.

Wish they did it once a month...

Trades seem to be where it's at because table
Prices are OD high and when your selling everyone low balls you. But, honestly... If you know how to haggle and stand your ground, you can def find some deals.

I walked away from MAD shoes today, lol. I didn't know I had will power like that. Could have easily spent $2g's today...
I missed out on some stuff too lol. That's y I left my cash at home so I wouldn't spend 2 gs. Currently I think it's done twice a year and some other convention is once(dunxchange I think)

Back
Top Bottom