NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I was on my way in here when supervisor called me again
And offered me a gift certifcate or freeshipping on any other pair :/
Meanwhile my poor little cousin went to downtown paterson(I'm from Paterson but never camped here)
Asking footlocker if they had his size. They laughed and showed him team Jordan's.
he showed them a picture of my pair of 9.5 for my other cousin. they offered me $300
Ironic.
Already let one family member down can't do that to both.
Thanks guys

Toro 4 and I'm down for the year on jb brand

My close friend runs a FTL, he can get anything but Jordan's :frown:
U probably know why
I'm talk to him about a hookup here and there for posted forum members that help each other out and don't resell
Hate pure resellers, it's one thing to unload but to cop just to resell :/
If its a release maybe you guys can post size and shoe needed.
I can ask him to look out. I'm getting married in a few so sneakers is forbidden.

It's been so bad I started a KDV run and AirMax 90's in 2013
Sorry for rant long story
I know this is the only place one can chat about this.lol
My girl doesn't want to hear it

I was on my way in here when supervisor called me again
And offered me a gift certifcate or freeshipping on any other pair :/
Meanwhile my poor little cousin went to downtown paterson(I'm from Paterson but never camped here)
Asking footlocker if they had his size. They laughed and showed him team Jordan's.
he showed them a picture of my pair of 9.5 for my other cousin. they offered me $300
Ironic.
Already let one family member down can't do that to both.
Thanks guys

Toro 4 and I'm down for the year on jb brand

My close friend runs a FTL, he can get anything but Jordan's :frown:
U probably know why
I'm talk to him about a hookup here and there for posted forum members that help each other out and don't resell
Hate pure resellers, it's one thing to unload but to cop just to resell :/
If its a release maybe you guys can post size and shoe needed.
I can ask him to look out. I'm getting married in a few so sneakers is forbidden.

It's been so bad I started a KDV run and AirMax 90's in 2013
Sorry for rant long story
I know this is the only place one can chat about this.lol
My girl doesn't want to hear it

:lol: since we both from Paterson, see if you can get me the hookup on them Crimson LeBron X ... Not trying to pay $260

So how is the hunt to secure the denims going on for you guys? I haven't been paying attention to this thread pretty much

Hey I can ask him worst thing he will say is nah.

I'm next to rt80 23rd ave
What's your size and when they come out ?
I hate lebought so never look at his shoes :smile:

:lol: since we both from Paterson, see if you can get me the hookup on them Crimson LeBron X ... Not trying to pay $260

Hey I can ask him worst thing he will say is nah.

I'm next to rt80 23rd ave
What's your size and when they come out ?
I hate lebought so never look at his shoes :smile:

They came out 2 weeks ago .. size 11 ... I'm from down the hill, by the Towers off Temple

Winning ticket is #3 at Willowbrook? Damn man, imagine being #1 and 2... Salty as ****. I feel like that's rigged for #3 to be pulled, idk just my opinion. They probably pull and early # because the people that show up early deserve it more... They need to come up with a better system.

I wouldn't be surprised if overnight camping is back. It happened to Brooklyn HoH for the grand opening. I'm sure the thirst will spill over for the denims.
at Brooklyn some cats were out there for 2 days lol.

RE: Denims @ Roosevelt, somebody posted this in the Denim thread. I dont think Im too beat to  camp for a raffle. Would have to leave in a few hours...
And to answer anyone about HoH Roosevelt. This week it's 8am(tomorrow morning) they take a certain amount of people and throw their names in a raffle. Kind of stupid, your lining up hours for a raffle ticket Than pick up is Saturday, normally it's FCFS , first time doing this. I would go at 5 at least if not earlier

Last edited:
Roosevelt is in the middle of nowhere

RF is one of the dopest shopping spots in NY, lol. It's right outside the city, 20 min. They have every shoe store on top of every high end clothing store u would wanna shop at. You troop it to Willowbrook but not RF? If I were you I would start hitting RF, Willowbrook is shady. I get RSVP's at NTRF all the time.

RF is one of the dopest shopping spots in NY, lol. It's right outside the city, 20 min. They have every shoe store on top of every high end clothing store u would wanna shop at. You troop it to Willowbrook but not RF? If I were you I would start hitting RF, Willowbrook is shady. I get RSVP's at NTRF all the time.
I don't have a car bro, willowbrook is way closer using public transportation than RF, especially since I wouldve gone to RF at like 2am if I wemt

I didnt know about that expo either. I woulda went if I wasn't on my Denim mission right now. Until I lock my pair down, I can't focus on anything else. SMH.

I didnt know about that expo either. I woulda went if I wasn't on my Denim mission right now. Until I lock my pair down, I can't focus on anything else. SMH.

:lol: I'm on that same mission my dude, if I can't lock down a pair for retail by 9am, I'm on to the next release. I'm pretty sure A LOT of people at the expo will be selling/trading Denims as well.

If raffles/RSVPs are done, what else can you do to lock down a pair? (Besides getting ready to camp for FCFS) 

I just curious. I'm not hunting down denims.

Back
Top Bottom