NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

House of hoops Menlo is open. Nothing really great there at the moment. Celtic Jordan 1 hi and some pretty cool Kobe's but that's it

^ You're about 2 weeks late there 
wink.gif

Damn man I wanted to go and try and find someone with some kd vi supremes for a decent price! But I'm leaving to the OBX tomorrow and won't be back till Sunday.

If it's anything like Sneakercon, bring your wallets. And don't plan on selling anything unless you want a little over retail.

LOL that's what I picked up from JoeyD12's post too. But that could just mean buyers are only willing to offer a little over retail. Doesn't mean sellers are selling.

If your trying to sell ****, people's starting offer is always $200. You buy a bred 11 from a table it's gonna be $300. You bring a bred 11 to sell everyone will offer you $200. Doesn't mean your gonna sell it to them.

People want mega deals. And it's possible to find them, I found some Easter Kobe's dude was gonna sell me for $200 at the end of the day but wouldn't take a Paypal payment, smh? Like what's the ******g difference?!?

And $200 for a $150 shoe isn't that incredible.

The vendors prices are crazy high, and sometimes they take BIDS which is not cool.

Your best bet, is trades. I traded a DS grape 5 for a DS stealth foam, lol.

I offered him a suns foam for the stealth foam and he said "no, but I'll take your grape" lol.

Whatever I guess a trade is valued off how happy each party is.

But I killed him $$ wise, Not that it matters I guess.

But like I said, trades is where it's at.

Last edited:
So that $25 ticket is a donation basically lol

Idk about a donation. You might be able to find a goood deal, I don't wanna totally discourage you.

Sneakercon was $16 for the express line, which was ultimately ******** there was no "express" line, lol.

I think I might go... If I'm not going anything else that day.

Idk about a donation. You might be able to find a goood deal, I don't wanna totally discourage you.

Sneakercon was $16 for the express line, which was ultimately ******** there was no "express" line, lol.

I think I might go... If I'm not going anything else that day.
I have never been to a sneaker event. Im kinda curious to check it out too.

Last edited:
SneakerCon is one of the best events IMO. This was the 1st year I didn't go but every other year I left impressed. The key to these events are to make your deals outside while your standing on line beforehand or wait until the very end when sellers start accepting lowball offers. If you go inside and expect to buy something off somebody's table at a reasonable price, it's not happening :lol:

SneakerCon is one of the best events IMO. This was the 1st year I didn't go but every other year I left impressed. The key to these events are to make your deals outside while your standing on line beforehand or wait until the very end when sellers start accepting lowball offers. If you go inside and expect to buy something off somebody's table at a reasonable price, it's not happening :lol:

I've been trying to stress this.

I got my killer trade at the end of the day dude was standing outside trying to sell the Stealths to everyone that was walking by.

I also got the best price negotiated with a dude for a Easter Kobe when he was packing his **** up. Bes deals are def at the end of the day.

I didn't wait on a line because I went in at like 5:30 PM. Walked right in.

Yea definitely true. I almost got concepts pigs fly dunks, (with the lace locks) for 250, but couldnt find the kid

Back
Top Bottom