NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I don't have a car bro, willowbrook is way closer using public transportation than RF, especially since I wouldve gone to RF at like 2am if I wemt

I was under the impression the LIR runs right through there. From queens it should be like no time... I'm not very familiar with the lines east of the city tho.

I was under the impression the LIR runs right through there. From queens it should be like no time... I'm not very familiar with the lines east of the city tho.
I goggle mapped it, it's two hours one way

I goggle mapped it, it's two hours one way
I was thinking about heading out there but heard theres a line already. Online or bust for me. It's too late to head to NYC to camp, from what I'm hearing so I'm gonna take my chances with online releases. Good luck to all you that are trying to get them. We're all going to need it.

anyone get lucky this weekend?

i struck out on raffles, uk sites and all the normal spots

i should have went to ntny and try to get in on those unclaimed pairs since the window was only 1 hr.

anyone get lucky this weekend?

i struck out on raffles, uk sites and all the normal spots

i should have went to ntny and try to get in on those unclaimed pairs since the window was only 1 hr.
I gave up, didn't feel like putting in any more work for the denims

I gave up around 8:30 AM ... Went to Sneaker Expo @ Palisades, saw a few pair of Denims there ranging from $400-550 :x

I'll catch one of these reselling clowns slipping, just like I did with my Big Bangs and SB 9's almost a year after RD. #TeamRetail or close enough to it :nthat:

Last edited:
I gave up around 8:30 AM ... Went to Sneaker Expo @ Palisades, saw a few pair of Denims there ranging from $400-550
sick.gif

I'll catch one of these reselling clowns slipping, just like I did with my Big Bangs and SB 9's almost a year after RD. #TeamRetail or close enough to it
nthat.gif
i like how you think

ive been having some luck buying kicks on the buy/sell bergen county group on FB

prices are def cheaper then ebay, and you do get those desperate sellers that sell stuff on the cheap.

Anyone know where Flyknit Chukkas are sold in-store around here? I've been considering buying online for a while now, but I've never tried a pair on nor have I ever seen them in person.

Anyone know where Flyknit Chukkas are sold in-store around here? I've been considering buying online for a while now, but I've never tried a pair on nor have I ever seen them in person.
I know how you feel. I only saw one pair on someone and it was at the the footaction at 34th street in NYC but I have actually never seen a pair sitting on shelves anywhere but your best bet would be to search for a FNL because idk if FA, EB, or FTL carries them

Went to visit Bridgewater HoH. Very low-key grand opening. People were buying and then getting back in line. They had restocks on Jordan 11 lows and black toes, LBJ denims, army foams, and Kobe VBs. 

I stopped in at 10:30 and they were still pulling out denims from the stock room. I know a few of you were on a mission to get them. I hope a few of you were in that line. 

Went to visit Bridgewater HoH. Very low-key grand opening. People were buying and then getting back in line. They had restocks on Jordan 11 lows and black toes, LBJ denims, army foams, and Kobe VBs. 

I stopped in at 10:30 and they were still pulling out denims from the stock room. I know a few of you were on a mission to get them. I hope a few of you were in that line. 
dammit i slept on that, were there alot of people in line?

i just tried calling to see if they have any denims, but the line is busy

I was there this morning, got there at 9:15am and got ticket 65..funny this asian dude in a fisher hat nd his buddies were smoking weed right in front of the middle schoolers and their parents..I got the last pair of black toes I only used 90 of my own money because I goy a 50 dollar gift card for my birthday. Sold them to a guy in line for $200, I was disappointed in the jordan restocks, did not see any demins on the shelf??

At 10:30 there were about 50 people in line still buying. And after they bought something, they'd get back in line for more.

I didn't see any denims on shelves either, but I saw them them pull out 2 boxes to 2 separate customers. Maybe they were for friends. IDK.

Did you see a tall dude in a Rutgers basketball shirt sell someone a pair of black toes in line?

The line wasn't bad just a lot of cutting through the night my friend was 18th at midnight he ended up 35th, doesn't matter because he still got what he wanted

sup guys. new to the site and pretty much the State of NJ. Which HoH are people having better luck in general? Im closest to Cherry Hill i believe.

sup guys. new to the site and pretty much the State of NJ. Which HoH are people having better luck in general? Im closest to Cherry Hill i believe.

Good luck getting screwed over. Better get familiar with NDC.

Who's down for Sneakercon besides me and the Captian?

Already am lol, only took me one time to see the madness at a footlocker in Moorestown (i think?)

Is there any boutique type shoe spots out here? Went and visited Packer already.  Where's sneakercon gonna be at?

Back
Top Bottom