NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Nothing that I'm aware of happened @ JG ...

AC had the Fear 4s and Jackson Outlets had the Toro 4s ..

Good thing I didn't waste my time

If any of u are looking for laneys the thieves over at cmb in south orange are charging 250 for pre order

I was just about to post that info about CMB ... if they're "ONLY":smile:rolleyes) charging $250, that means these will be an easy cop for retail.

Last edited:
I'd take either for that price cuz i don't have a predominately red or black pair. I got a random question for everyone, the pair of 06 fire reds (posted the link a few pages back) i ended up getting them. Anyways I don't have any problem with them or question there authenticity, the only thing weird is those two bubbles that are on the ankles of fives are like real empty in the 06 fire reds and the tongue is easier to move than my wolf greys. My wolf greys ankle bubble things are much hard I can't just squish it like the fire reds, I would compare it to my grapes also but I left those at home since im at college

somin real random ...I have a powerpoint to give tomorrow about Jordan Brand, can you guys please find me a picture of MJ in game with Vs on with the tongue lighting up. I found a picture once but I can't remember what I googled to find it, I literally tried so many keywords and I can't find that picture or any other.

somin real random ...I have a powerpoint to give tomorrow about Jordan Brand, can you guys please find me a picture of MJ in game with Vs on with the tongue lighting up. I found a picture once but I can't remember what I googled to find it, I literally tried so many keywords and I can't find that picture or any other.
semi reflective

I was just about to post that info about CMB ... if they're "ONLY":smile:rolleyes) charging $250, that means these will be an easy cop for retail.

Damn how much they usually charge?

They seem to be doing well in following their IG, but their prices are ridiculous to me

$280-300 most of the time.

They have a nice following, I just can't pay their prices.

are we allowed to post for sale in these sub-forums?  i wanna give you guys a heads up list before i put it up in the marketplace

a few jordans and a good number of runners.. size 10 primarily, but some 9.5s and 10.5s in the mix too

a few jordans and a good number of runners.. size 10 primarily, but some 9.5s and 10.5s in the mix too

10.5s, im interested

any of you guys been going to these sneaker swaps lateley?

wanna know if i can get any deals on some fear 5s or db 5s

also any new info on gsp hoh?

10.5s, im interested

any of you guys been going to these sneaker swaps lateley?

wanna know if i can get any deals on some fear 5s or db 5s

also any new info on gsp hoh?

DBs and Fears are getting worse as far as market price and trade value.

No new info about GSP HoH yet ..

Still end of November unless they changed it. Will pick up laney vs there

Back
Top Bottom