NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Looks legit, fear 5s were only sold in-stores at HOH and major footlockers like 34th street only.

I need me a size 12. 
nerd.gif

I need more pics to give you a legit answer. They look good but I rather see more pics, inspect my pair, then give you the thumbs up or down :lol:

Willowbrook had 10 pairs of 5s, now I remember.
Lmao how do they get away with selling that little stock?

Anyone know of any NJ locations that received the first Yeezy 2 drop?

That list isint even close to complete
I gotcha, I wasn't around when the Yeezy's came out, but in reference to your last post I doubt Packer Shoes got them, aren't they relatively a NB and Asics carrier? I know they do carry some of Nike's but nothing special, but SneakerRoom I could imagine getting some pairs. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I gotcha, I wasn't around when the Yeezy's came out, but in reference to your last post I doubt Packer Shoes got them, aren't they relatively a NB and Asics carrier? I know they do carry some of Nike's but nothing special, but SneakerRoom I could imagine getting some pairs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not sure, but packers does have that tier zero account I think. The nj members should chime in

That list isn't even close to complete

Yeah its far from complete.

I remember a lot of spots online that no one mentioned until after the fact and several shops not on that list but hopefully we get a more comprehensive list from an official source this go around.

Yeah its far from complete.

I remember a lot of spots online that no one mentioned until after the fact and several shops not on that list but hopefully we get a more comprehensive list from an official source this go around.
that'll just make it harder. If u find a low key spot than that's good(not easy to do but possible)

I got the laney off NDC on my cell phone. I was stressing it because people started hyping it up last minute. I saw my friends pair and they are absolutely beautiful. Tumbled leather and rope laces just set them off.

Looking for the XI away for a reduced price, saw some of the KP pairs go for around $170 so I'm gonna wait it out.

I never heard of guaranteed tickets till I joined NT. Is there places in jersey that do this?

I got the laney off NDC on my cell phone. I was stressing it because people started hyping it up last minute. I saw my friends pair and they are absolutely beautiful. Tumbled leather and rope laces just set them off.

Looking for the XI away for a reduced price, saw some of the KP pairs go for around $170 so I'm gonna wait it out.
I made the mistake of pre ordering thinkin they were gonna sell quick and I really didn't wanna miss out. Then I went to the mall release day and they had pairs still sitting and in my size. But I guarantee if I try that with the taxis or gammas I will strike out even with raffles

I made the mistake of pre ordering thinkin they were gonna sell quick and I really didn't wanna miss out. Then I went to the mall release day and they had pairs still sitting and in my size. But I guarantee if I try that with the taxis or gammas I will strike out even with raffles

Like I mentioned in the Taxi thread, they will drop in numbers similar to the Cool Grey 9s that dropped last Dec.

Gammas are a different story.

A LOT :lol:

If you were able to pick up any of the 12s last year, Playoffs, Obsidians, Cool Grey/Orange, etc. you should be able to scoop the Taxis with ease.

Back
Top Bottom