NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anybody copping the away XI this Friday?

Pretty sure they will be widely available like the KP.

Gonna reserve a Laney even tho they should also be very easy to get.

Last edited:
I love the bron XI. I wear em with sweats and a hoodie, really casual lol I wear foams in the same way too. Harder to pull them off with jeans tho, I know what u mean.

They are comfortable and durable, I like them a lot more than then X. Gonna cop numerous CW's.

I think these laneys are gonna be harder to get than people think, J23 had tweeted they are the most favorited shoe in the app at the moment. Seems like there isn't much hype but I think Yeezy season and the DB's are taking away from that a bit. I'm gonna try manual for an RSVP, and if I don't get that then I should be fine off NDC.

That tumbled leather is callin me tho lol

Last edited:
can any one LC these please? 440 shipped, just dont know with the fakes out there tho.

i know theres a receipt, but that can always be gotten from someone who has a real pair.

HoH/FTL sold the Fear 5s? Not saying they didn't, I just don't remember

And trading a PS4 for Kicks isn't a good move IMO.

they look legit to you tho?

ya, i remember going to willow to sign up for the raffle for the fear pack

ur probably right on the ps4, but im sure with the holidays, people will be beasting for it and i can def get more in kicks then what i value the ps4 for, since i wouldnt use it right away.

HoH/FTL sold the Fear 5s? Not saying they didn't, I just don't remember

And trading a PS4 for Kicks isn't a good move IMO.

they look legit to you tho?

ya, i remember going to willow to sign up for the raffle for the fear pack

ur probably right on the ps4, but im sure with the holidays, people will be beasting for it and i can def get more in kicks then what i value the ps4 for, since i wouldnt use it right away.

I need more pics to give you a legit answer. They look good but I rather see more pics, inspect my pair, then give you the thumbs up or down :lol:

Willowbrook had 10 pairs of 5s, now I remember.

Dude only had 6 feedback on ebay so I was hesitant to pull the trig with only that one pic

So I waited n he sold em for 465, oh well

Back
Top Bottom