NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Are any of you guys size 13
nerd.gif
if, by size 13, you really mean size 10, then yes..

Last edited:
if, by size 13, you really mean size 10, then yes..
lol the crazy thing is I put my foot on the measuring thing the other day and it said I'm a size 10, even though I've worn a 12-13 for 6+years now. I'll post a pic of it when I get home

lol the crazy thing is I put my foot on the measuring thing the other day and it said I'm a size 10, even though I've worn a 12-13 for 6+years now. I'll post a pic of it when I get home
If your size 13s no longer for you I will take those things of you hands so you don't have to worry about trying to sell them

If your size 13s no longer for you I will take those things of you hands so you don't have to worry about trying to sell them
lol man ain't no way I'm a size ten. Even if my foot shrinks a sz I'll still wear my 13s

I don't know if that trip to JG for the Fear 4s will be worth it. If the pairs on RD had defects and glue stains I can only imagine how butchered the B-grade pairs will be :x :lol:

How do you know they will have fear 4s? How many pairs?

Kicks deals posted a list of all these outlets getting stock on saturday and that the style codes on em say jersey gardens is supposed to get the fear 4s and fire red 3s

Last edited:
Kicks deals posted a list of all these outlets getting stock on saturday and that the style codes on em say jersey gardens is supposed to get the fear 4s and fire red 3s
I bet they get like 2 pairs of size 14 in those 4s lol fire red 3s are interesting though

off topic, but at the nike outlet in Paramus(trash outlet, but that's a discussion for another day) I tried on one of these, don't know whats wrong with it, but look

it says im a size 10 when I wear a 12/13 :smh: . Im going to a modells or something and trying theirs because this ridiculous thing was probably off(when I tried this thing at modells years back it said 11 1/2, but I have wide feet hence the sizing of 12/13.) **** mustve been in UK sizing lol

I called JG today, said they didn't receive any Jordan retros and do not play to release anything. I think thats all BS. 
laugh.gif

damn I really came here thinking I had some classified info.. black grapes at Pittsburgh tho.. 108 units

at this point, i'm really contemplating on selling the pairs i need to sell for just $20 over retail + pp fees & shipping.  i just need to make space in the house more so than make money
Me too, I'm pretty much selling everything I have for the exact price I paid for them. I rather help somebody out than sit back and wait for an outrageous offer. I just hate dealing with people that know the actual market value and still hit you a lowball offer
mean.gif
If you all see any 10.5 WCIVs let me know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom