NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

They're going back and forth in the 3lab5 thread about how easy/hard it will be to cop. Honestly, I don't know what to believe.

Does anybody know of some good sneaker spots to check out in South Jersey? I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week and want grab a few pairs of kicks before I go back to school. I'll specifically be in the Cape May/Wildwood Area. Thanks guys.

don't forget there's no sales tax on clothing (including sneakers) in Jersey . . .

They're going back and forth in the 3lab5 thread about how easy/hard it will be to cop. Honestly, I don't know what to believe.
champs are getting them, every single villa will have them and they are ugly, my consensus will b tht they are relatively easy to get

Joey, I was talking about the leftovers at ntny after the 2nd rsvp

I'm just saying I heard NTRF had 12 extra.

I'm not buying the $250 story @ all. That's like selling water to a well, it ain't happening. Me naive to the *******? Never that my dude, I just like to add fuel the fire and play along with the nonsense he's trying to beat us in the head with.

And those DB 5s would've been gone as soon as I walked out the store for $800 cash or I would've took that $400 + Bin Vs, then flipped them Bin Vs = WINNING!

I didn't mean that YOU were being naive. I was speaking to the group or antone that believed this dude. I actually didn't mean you at all, haha. It looked like I did cus I quoted you.

He owns a consignment shop, it's bad business for him to sell pairs for $250. Yet if I bring my pair in on consignment he'll tell me to hold out for $1000? No... Sorry.

Average selling price for a size 8.5 is $1000. I'm holding out for the skyball. I don't even care to sell them, If I get a crazy offer I will.

Last edited:
I'd feel flipping cancer supporting shoes but everyone does it...to tell you the truth I wouldnt spend $50 on either the DB 5s or 3lab5s I'd sell both them babies in half a second for whatever I could get

anyone know someone willing to sell a 13 13.5 or 14 pair of black tongues to me for retail/ close to it>?

anyone know someone willing to sell a 13 13.5 or 14 pair of black tongues to me for retail/ close to it>?

Check craigslist northern/central/southern NJ .. I see them going for anywhere between retail and $220.

If you find a pair in northern NJ let me know, I'll scoop them for you if the seller is in my area, just paypal me the funds and I'll mail them if you can't make it out here. I know a lot of dudes on craigslist be shady when it comes to shipping.

Good luck.

Check craigslist northern/central/southern NJ .. I see them going for anywhere between retail and $220.

If you find a pair in northern NJ let me know, I'll scoop them for you if the seller is in my area, just paypal me the funds and I'll mail them if you can't make it out here. I know a lot of dudes on craigslist be shady when it comes to shipping.

Good luck.

you deal with craigslist alot? mostly meetups?

not sure what to look for when it comes to shadiness...thats why ive always used ebay, or some FB groups.

not sure what to look for when it comes to shadiness...thats why ive always used ebay, or some FB groups.
For a $200 purchase, you should be fine as long as you're meeting in a public place -- like the mall or if you're really paranoid inside a bank -- and know what you're buying, meaning you know on the spot the difference between authentic and fakes.

Good luck.

Yeah I deal with craigslist A LOT .. much more than Ebay or those FB groups ... I rather buy/sell on there to avoid the paypal and shipping fees. All my meetups are in public locations, I always check the money, never accept large bills like $50s or $100s unless I've dealt with you before. When I'm buying I always asked for tagged/detailed photos and a receipt if it's available.

I haven't any bad experiences so far besides the typical lowball offers :smh:

For a $200 purchase, you should be fine as long as you're meeting in a public place -- like the mall or if you're really paranoid inside a bank -- and know what you're buying, meaning you know on the spot the difference between authentic and fakes.

what do you do when its over 200 bucks? I kind of like the idea of meeting inside a bank!

Mostly been doing my meetups at GSP

Yeah I deal with craigslist A LOT .. much more than Ebay or those FB groups ... I rather buy/sell on there to avoid the paypal and shipping fees. All my meetups are in public locations, I always check the money, never accept large bills like $50s or $100s unless I've dealt with you before. When I'm buying I always asked for tagged/detailed photos and a receipt if it's available.

I haven't any bad experiences so far besides the typical lowball offers :smh:

ebay is killing me with the 10% fees, then you take out paypal 4% and shipping and a 200 purchase turns into $160

Yeah man, shipping + fees is a killer.

Meeting up at any public location with cameras is a safe bet. I like to do hospitals, banks, Wal-Mart, malls, etc ..

Last edited:
These 3Lab5's going for $400-600 already :smh: ... guess imma have to scoop me a pair for bait :lol:

I need Denims and 88 3's!

Where do you get your prices from?

Besides FCNY lol

You mean besides "Borris" aka East Coast Kickz :lol:

But that's what I'm seeing on craigslist NJ/NY .. I haven't checked FCNY yet ..

I saw someone in 3Lab5 thread with 2 pairs in his sig for $400.

Back
Top Bottom