NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

We Literally Got Them 30 Minutes Before We Opened
This to me means Borris and Co. were driving around NJ getting their stock from select HoHs. With the rush before East Coast store hours, my guess is it's a little too hectic to hop on NT to give people the heads up.

We Literally Got Them 30 Minutes Before We Opened

This to me means Borris and Co. were driving around NJ getting their stock from select HoHs. With the rush before East Coast store hours, my guess is it's a little too hectic to hop on NT to give people the heads up.

But they only dropped at NTNY, NTRF, and 21 Mercer.

That's what happened, they were in NY racking up, which is cool with me. BUT let's not act like it's difficult to post the info in this thread. No other Jordan released on Saturday, so it's not like there was a line in front of East Coast Kickz unless he took the time out to inform others.

East Coast Successfully Obtained DB 5S & Were Sold Out Within Hours For A Price Of 250 A Box .. 
The fact that you have people in here waiting to buy these and striking out but not telling us is absurd, why don't you help out the fam by letting us know in advance, it doesn't even matter if it's 30mins or less, the least you could do is just take the time out to hop on the phone and go on here to tell us we got them. Just saying man if you want to grow in your business, invest some time into these consumers and we'll spread the word around about you guys, the only thing good that could come out of this is good.

The fact that you have people in here waiting to buy these and striking out but not telling us is absurd, why don't you help out the fam by letting us know in advance, it doesn't even matter if it's 30mins or less, the least you could do is just take the time out to hop on the phone and go on here to tell us we got them. Just saying man if you want to grow in your business, invest some time into these consumers and we'll spread the word around about you guys, the only thing good that could come out of this is good.
he doesn't give a ****. I don't even know if son truly had em or charged 250

East Coast Successfully Obtained DB 5S & Were Sold Out Within Hours For A Price Of 250 A Box .. 
Yo seriously man who cares at this point? We all live in other towns and will never camp at your store waiting for a drop. you "might" get something at some undisclosed time isn't good info and is bad for your business and pointless when it comes to us in here. Get a Nike acct already so you can let us know ahead of time that you are definitely going to have something and stop telling us about the kicks you used to have. Does us no good.

Yeah dude could have told us instead of having me camp in front of ntny for over 24 hrs for nothing

Yeah dude could have told us instead of having me camp in front of ntny for over 24 hrs for nothing
That's the thing. He couldn't tell you bc he didn't know himself what he was gonna be able to get to resell.

If he mentioned it in this thread even ten min b4 his spot opened I would have told someone in line with acar and we would have had our pairs

It ain't happenin man so forget it ^^
I'm not asking anybody to do something like that but like others in this thread mentioned no need to post about that **** two days later when u ain't trying to help ****** out

why yall whyling on this man, he made a mistake lol
roll.gif

why yall whyling on this man, he made a mistake lol
roll.gif
It's not the first time he's put himself in bad light. His first post in here came across as if he is just another NJ NTer so that he can secretly pitch that his store is the best spot to cop kicks. Then his employees were rude to the first NTer to visit the store. Then it turned out his prices were not so awesome. Then it was revealed that he is the reseller who takes stock from multiple HoHs. Then he goes on a mini rant about how his business doesn't need us. Then he tells us about the DB5 after the fact. 

How many chances you want to give the guy?

Last edited:
Nah man read all his stuff. We have all had enough of his self promotion here. It's done nobody any good. Just another reseller.
Same thing I was thinking. Dude is annoying if he isn't posting anything that is actually helpful to us. Instead he just comes here to tell us about his recent sales :smh:

Don't understand how those people walk in HoH and get a bunch? How do managers tell footlocker they sold stock for an amount other than retail? Even footlocker can't be making to much more than retail for every pair so why would they do it for guys like "borris"

Don't understand how those people walk in HoH and get a bunch? How do managers tell footlocker they sold stock for an amount other than retail? Even footlocker can't be making to much more than retail for every pair so why would they do it for guys like "borris"
it's really simple, the manager is risking his job for extra money(boris ain't getting those pairs for free, either pays the right ppl or provides some kind of service).

No and afterwards they said they had no leftovers(liars)

I heard form a store employee that NTRF had 12 pairs left over and they didn't choose release them FCFS, or silent release. So she was either inaccurate or they sent them back to Nike or kept them for themselves.

That's what happened, they were in NY racking up, which is cool with me. BUT let's not act like it's difficult to post the info in this thread. No other Jordan released on Saturday, so it's not like there was a line in front of East Coast Kickz unless he took the time out to inform others.

He has all his best customers and consignment customers hooked up before the shoes in GOT into his hands, stop being so naive. U see the "sneaker crew" he rolls with, that's like 8 dudes, you don't think they all wanted pairs? and you SERIOUSLY think he sold a shoe that's selling for $1000 for $250 a pair?

I got 3 $800 cash offers, Bin V + $400, SB9 + $450, preheat 8, numerous multiple combos of lebron EXTS, 1999 laney V samples, Big bangs and cash or other EXT's.

Numerous trades for HEAT or cash and I'm still hold out for some damn royals, lol. No such luck tho.

Yet Borris the Saint of Shoedom sold his pairs for $250? Yeah seems pretty legit. If people were so satisfied with the store, they would be on here posting as individual consumers, You're the only person that has even mentioned you're store.

Damn bin v and 400 is a crazy offer. I'm guessing ntrf just kept the 12 leftovers and either managers kept em or hooked up employees

Joey, I was talking about the leftovers at ntny after the 2nd rsvp

He has all his best customers and consignment customers hooked up before the shoes in GOT into his hands, stop being so naive. U see the "sneaker crew" he rolls with, that's like 8 dudes, you don't think they all wanted pairs? and you SERIOUSLY think he sold a shoe that's selling for $1000 for $250 a pair?

I got 3 $800 cash offers, Bin V + $400, SB9 + $450, preheat 8, numerous multiple combos of lebron EXTS, 1999 laney V samples, Big bangs and cash or other EXT's.

Numerous trades for HEAT or cash and I'm still hold out for some damn royals, lol. No such luck tho.

Yet Borris the Saint of Shoedom sold his pairs for $250? Yeah seems pretty legit. If people were so satisfied with the store, they would be on here posting as individual consumers, You're the only person that has even mentioned you're store.

I'm not buying the $250 story @ all. That's like selling water to a well, it ain't happening. Me naive to the *******? Never that my dude, I just like to add fuel the fire and play along with the nonsense he's trying to beat us in the head with.

And those DB 5s would've been gone as soon as I walked out the store for $800 cash or I would've took that $400 + Bin Vs, then flipped them Bin Vs = WINNING!

him telling you that he had super limited sneakers for a reasonable price does a couple of things

1) makes you curious, which causes you to wait for the store to open on a release day
2) builds a line at his store front, which causes the casual buyer to come in
3) generates additional revenue because of the increased traffic to his store

at the end of the day, its all about business and he could care less about the people here

I thought that at first, but your points 1 through 3 conflict with your last sentence, which is pretty much the way he's conducted himself in here.

I'm not holding any grudges or reserving any loyalty. If Borris comes in here before the weekend and says he'll have the 3lab5s for $250-275ish then there's a good chance I'm there Saturday morning. But it won't work if he comes in after the fact like he did with the DB5s. No way I'm taking a chance lining up outside his store when even he himself doesn't know what he will have until hours before opening.

Back
Top Bottom