NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

There's only going to be about 2K pairs of these DB 5s, I can't see them flooding the market especially with the DB X dropping too this year. They went through a lot to release this shoe.

I don't think too many of these RSVP sites will be successful either. Just becareful with these random pop up sites, try to use the ones that have a track record of success.

If you have an inside connect, this would be the time to call in a favor.

Borris, you got the DB 5s yet??

Borris quotes Captian:

Sure do! ONLY $900, no box and ours don't glow for some reason...

lol

J/k

Last edited:
Lol "....we payed retail for them, so we have to sell them for a little bit more to pay bills"

There's only going to be about 2K pairs of these DB 5s, I can't see them flooding the market especially with the DB X dropping too this year. They went through a lot to release this shoe.

I don't think too many of these RSVP sites will be successful either. Just becareful with these random pop up sites, try to use the ones that have a track record of success.

yo captain, im calling in a favor :lol:

:lol: strong 1st post.

I wish I could make 1 call and get multiple pairs for the homies .. even my dude who works for JB shut me down like a power outage. Mind you he already has his pair :smh:

It's lookin like NDC for me .. the most I'll pay for these if I strike out is $300 and I know that ain't happening so I'm already in "on to the next one" mode

:lol: strong 1st post.

I wish I could make 1 call and get multiple pairs for the homies .. even my dude who works for JB shut me down like a power outage. Mind you he already has his pair :smh:

It's lookin like NDC for me .. the most I'll pay for these if I strike out is $300 and I know that ain't happening so I'm already in "on to the next one" mode

Haha I was able to get my old account back used to be soleglow

But gonna try on some RSVP sites, but I think the move is to go to ntnyc and wait for the pairs of people who missed the pickup window

Seemed to work with the denims

Last edited:
I got an early RSVP from one of the sites for the DB5 because I'm a "loyal" customer.

They offered early spots, very cool of them.

Hopefully I get it.

Not sure how true but yeah... If these do drop it will be madness. Hopefully it's a pack but I doubt it.

Ill wait till I hear more news from other sites. I never follow what that page says sometimes I feel like they just go with the hype imo

Those guys from sneaker rumors are full of crap lol, half the time the stuff they say isnt even right.

Get at me dog 8485655297

NY GIANTS BY THE WAY

I got my DB's 5 thanks to my JB connect to all y'all haters keep hating wait in line or wait for me to sell mine. LOL. Spam that

drunk fool...

"Get at me dog" ?!? lol

U got some DB5's so you think your swaged out? This ain't sole collector homie, go away man.

8485655297 - Someone prank this fool at 4am or call a Pizza Hut an order 10 pizzas and leave his number.

U leaving ur # trying to get mad dudes to call you? suspect.

Last edited:

I Had One Pair & I Gave It To Trinidad James .. Im Still Looking For More .. If Anyone Gets A Pair & Wants To Sell It Lmk Ill Buy Em 

I saw these flyers at the mall for the Street Heat Sole and Style Expo in Manalapan this Saturday, 09/14 (the web site is ATROCIOUS):

STREET HEAT SOLE & STYLE EXPO MANALAPAN
SATURDAY SEPT 14, 2013
IVY LEAGUE FIELD HOUSE
140 GORDONS CORNER RD.

looks like they also had an event in Woodbridge in June. Anyone go or know if it was any good?

anyone have any success with RNSDKICKS.com?

was able to get in for a db5 rsvp, but not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom