NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yeah, mine didn't come thru either .. at least somebody was successful.

I was gonna go to NTNY and Mercer for the unclaimed pairs but apparently people were already lined up until security came through and cleared the line :smh: .. sounds like its gonna be a madhouse.

NDC or bust unless somebody throws me the Jamal Crawford in-between the legs alley-oop :lol:

I live about 20 minutes from Newark, NJ. Anything good around here?? I have drivin past a couple stores and i see some heat every now and then. Nothing major though...

Yeah, mine didn't come thru either .. at least somebody was successful.

I was gonna go to NTNY and Mercer for the unclaimed pairs but apparently people were already lined up until security came through and cleared the line :smh: .. sounds like its gonna be a madhouse.

NDC or bust unless somebody throws me the Jamal Crawford in-between the legs alley-oop :lol:
there's like 70 something here at ntny

Finally got a DB semi-easily. NTNY canceled the FCFS I would assume because the line was too crazy. There was TONS of people picking up RSVP pairs. They def had mad pairs at NTNY.

Def happy with them. Hope everyone had some good luck this morning!

Finally got a DB semi-easily. NTNY canceled the FCFS I would assume because the line was too crazy. There was TONS of people picking up RSVP pairs. They def had mad pairs at NTNY.

hey man just a quick question, this is the first time i ever won an RSVP manually and im not even there yet, do i have to be in line now or can i show up like an hour later and pick up my pair?

U
hey man just a quick question, this is the first time i ever won an RSVP manually and im not even there yet, do i have to be in line now or can i show up like an hour later and pick up my pair?

You have 15 min and then you lose your pair,
You ****** up fam. RSVP pick up is from 8:00-9:30.

damn those are dope...congrats

ill be in the market for the db5 flashlight, cuz im sure thats all i can afford with these resale prices.

I don't understand how people can mess this up?! like it clearly says pick up is from 8:00 -9:30.

And I always wonder why people don't pick up their pairs, this is exactly why lol.

It still shocks me how little people read or pay attention to detail.

I wonder if he made it lol, doubt it. I hope so for his sake, or he's gonna have a real bad day lol

damn those are dope...congrats

ill be in the market for the db5 flashlight, cuz im sure thats all i can afford with these resale prices.

Go to any gas station and buy a $3 laser pointer/single bulb LED/single bulb black light and you have the "Jordan flashlight". It's 3 in one and they are actually coming in all different colors. I got silver, my friend got black, and I've seen blue and red posted.

we should get a fantasy basketball league when the nba season comes around.

you think trying to trade blk grapes, 88 3s, bred 11s or 3lab5 (assuming rnsd comes through for me)

would be enough to get some fear 5s or db5s

or should i not even try?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

straight up? or you mean black grapes + 88s + bred 11s or 3lab5s for the DB 5s or Fear 5s?

88s + black grapes should get you Fear 5s .. as far as them DBs go, you're gonna have to give up A LOT in a trade.

Example, a few weeks ago in the buy/sell thread, I saw DS DB 6s get traded for DS Hare 7s, DS Motorsport 6s, DS white/red 13s, plus DS Toro 4s! :wow:

East Coast Successfully Obtained DB 5S & Were Sold Out Within Hours For A Price Of 250 A Box .. 

What's the point of telling us today? We asked you how many times before release day? I'm starting to think you're trolling at this point fam :smh:

If you're not gonna come through and help us out, save your "we got this" and "I just gave Trinadad James my only pair" posts for IG/Twitter, ain't nobody trying to hear that **** 2 days later, especially since we kept asking you if you would have them. If you don't want our business keep it moving!

Last edited:
East Coast Successfully Obtained DB 5S & Were Sold Out Within Hours For A Price Of 250 A Box .. 

damn, couldnt tell no one :\

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

straight up? or you mean black grapes + 88s + bred 11s or 3lab5s for the DB 5s or Fear 5s?

88s + black grapes should get you Fear 5s .. as far as them DBs go, you're gonna have to give up A LOT in a trade.

Example, a few weeks ago in the buy/sell thread, I saw DS DB 6s get traded for DS Hare 7s, DS Motorsport 6s, DS white/red 13s, plus DS Toro 4s! :wow:

i think im willing to do combinations and cash to get those fear 5s and db 5s...but i think once the NDC orders ship, price should go down a bit

It Was So Last Minute I Didnt Get A Chance To Alert Anyone .. We Literally Got Them 30 Minutes Before We Opened So Everyone Who Came In & Asked For One Successfully Got Their Pair

It Was So Last Minute I Didnt Get A Chance To Alert Anyone .. We Literally Got Them 30 Minutes Before We Opened So Everyone Who Came In & Asked For One Successfully Got Their Pair
How would those other people who come in the store just know to ask unless you were telling others that you had them in stock? Something in your story don't add up fam

Last edited:
What's the point of telling us today? We asked you how many times before release day? I'm starting to think you're trolling at this point fam :smh:

If you're not gonna come through and help us out, save your "we got this" and "I just gave Trinandad James my only pair" posts for IG/Twitter, ain't nobody trying to hear that **** 2 days later, especially since we kept asking you if you would have them. If you don't want our business keep it moving!
word tell us in advance or PM ppl if u don't want lines in front of your store

That post rubbed me the wrong way. We keep trying to support your store and continue to get shut out even when we ask in advance. Then you come thru posting "we successfully got them but sold out" :smh: ... A quick post, 15 mins before you opened, saying "we got them" would've been a nice gesture.

Back
Top Bottom