NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Lol are them things really gonna go for 400+? I know a low key spot(hopefully) if so.

I think these are gonna go for 4-500 easy...that's why I wanna try to get em for bait cuz they ugly as hell

I feel like I have kicked an expensive habit by not feeling any urge whatsoever to even see these in person let alone but them. Haha! Elephant overload!

Last edited:
Aint really that low key but they get a lot of JB heat tht ppl don't really know about

Anyone headed to packer today for one of the numerous releases there? If so, how do they handle it? I know their tweet said no camping b4 store opening but I'm pretty sure ppl r over there chilling in their car and what not

Picked up my Labs locally for box price .... One spot wouldn't sell the 5s unless u purchased both pair of the elephant print 28s :x :x .. My dude offered $425 just for the 5s and they still wouldn't budge :smh: ... They know them 28s ain't going nowhere :rofl:

Picked up my Labs locally for box price .... One spot wouldn't sell the 5s unless u purchased both pair of the elephant print 28s :x :x .. My dude offered $425 just for the 5s and they still wouldn't budge :smh: ... They know them 28s ain't going nowhere :rofl:
lol I'd consider the red ones but both is crazy

Nice! When u go to flip em or trade em...lmk what u get cuz they can have mine too haha

elephant 5s are a clear physiological thing, people just want them because theyre rare if they were GR i bet you theyd sit..i really hope the people that pay you 500 get them and theyre just like wtf why did i do that  

recently passed off a good deal for BC 3s because i had a feeling these would be coming!!! can not wait I love BCs I only have WC 11's...I'd grab 88' True Blues too if they did it

alright going for that triple post...avoid paying as a gift at all costs right? offered a dude more money just to cover the fees so instead of gifting because I thought he was gonna scam me...think that was the right choice?

Yes. I would also video tape myself opening the package and insist he sends with tracking and signature required

At alp, if you paid with a debit card and he didn't send anything at all wouldn't I be screwed? Dudes on kixify so its not as big a punishment as ebay or on here

At alp, if you paid with a debit card and he didn't send anything at all wouldn't I be screwed? Dudes on kixify so its not as big a punishment as ebay or on here

NEVER pay as a gift unless you've dealt with the seller on multiple occasions. You're just setting yourself up for failure with a gift payment, makes it harder to get your money back if you get scammed.

most likely no because PayPal has policies to prevent this from happening.

Anyone know if Magic Sneaker in Paterson and Passaic is legit? Everything looks real to me, but I hear rumors that they sell fakes

Anyone know if Magic Sneaker in Paterson and Passaic is legit? Everything looks real to me, but I hear rumors that they sell fakes

That's my area those are my peeps. Everything is legit now. At one point and time they were selling Early release pairs, when they lost their JB account. They only really get GR Jordans now a days, most of the time it's over box price if they don't know you. They use to sell everything before RD but they got caught.

They also buy pairs from customers, especially limited releases since their account is restricted to general releases, and sell them for more.

Last edited:
see what confuses me is if you pay debit doesnt it transfer the money right away? like couldnt he instantly get my money and go spend it so if i went to go report a scam then the credit card company couldnt even get the money back cuz he spent it the day after he got my money

Back
Top Bottom