NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

^ technically, it takes about a couple days for him to withdraw the money from paypal.

he could withdraw, but the second you open up a claim, paypal will take the money from his account, making him have a negative balance

which he would have to replace eventually, not sure how hard paypal would go after him on that

im sure there are people who open up accounts and close them after they get their money.

but thats alot of work

Wrong thread but maybe a 100 bucks, being that they just rereleased and those r piss yellow

where would that belong? feel like I'd get the most honest answer here without people cracking jokes... got him down to $90 shipped, im gonna try retrobriting or whatever the other route is called and see how it works out

everythings looking pretty tight for me except for the yellowing and the creasing in the rear thats why I considered em

You're better off just getting a DS pair from this year, those look BEAT and will still look BEAT after you try sea-glo/retrobrite :x .. save yourself the trouble fam.

fwiw, you are better off getting a 2013 retro

im trying to sell my brothers ds 2006 and can't get anyone to bite.

to me things are diff nowadays, as people prefer the icy new retros over something that was done only 5 years ago and is better quality imo.

fwiw, you are better off getting a 2013 retro

im trying to sell my brothers ds 2006 and can't get anyone to bite.

to me things are diff nowadays, as people prefer the icy new retros over something that was done only 5 years ago and is better quality imo.
I'd take it to fcny, someone might bite there

i know im just trying to save money now because im at school and dont have an income..getting these cheap is gonna help me decide if im gonna put out for the laneys & then the NA BCs are coming out maybe TBs thats alot of money for me!

Not me. By Sunday late afternoon I'll be drowning in my own tears with another Giant loss 
ohwell.gif

Giants are going to win Sunday. This is all part Master Coughlin's plan. They won a Superbowl 0-2, now they are trying to be the first to win 0-3. GO BIG BLUE!

Giants are going to win Sunday. This is all part Master Coughlin's plan. They won a Superbowl 0-2, now they are trying to be the first to win 0-3. GO BIG BLUE!
I wish I had your optimism brother, but the Giants don't even have a puncher's chance of winning if the o-line can't keep Eli upright.

just watched the recap video looks like a lot of fun. how many pairs of shoes do they give away?
Not sure they said two so far, but last time they gave away 16 pairs but they said it's guaranteed to be more winners this time.

Didnt they have other sneakers that they gave away like red foams to ppl that didn't finish first

Back
Top Bottom