NTATL Nike talk ATL

Well City Gear Lenox said raffle pickups end at 11, girl on the phone said pick up 11-1.

So, my fiancé pair was sold. SMH

Sweet, footlocker finally has their release calendar up.  Going to make my rounds on Monday.  Got lucky at MoG for the Flu Games so hopefully I can get a call back somewhere.  Which mall is the least shadiest?  LOL.

I'm in Columbus. Most stores are getting 10-20 pairs here. Y'all let me know if you find a legit store. I have fam in Jonesboro. I'm gonna send my little brother to south lake and my mom/sister to Lennox. Hopefully I can get a pair.

I'm in Columbus. Most stores are getting 10-20 pairs here. Y'all let me know if you find a legit store. I have fam in Jonesboro. I'm gonna send my little brother to south lake and my mom/sister to Lennox. Hopefully I can get a pair.
I would make a trip down to good, ol' southlake mall but I haven't been down there since my teens.  Considering it's in Clayton County, arguably the worst county ever now, I kinda doubt the employees there aren't trying to hustle some pairs for themselves. 

RAFFLES ONLY - All the info I could gather.  Hope we all can eat.

Arbor Place

Foot Locker - 8/29 all day, 8/30 ends at 5pm

Hibbett Sports - 8/29 til tix run out

DTLR - 8/29 til 5pm

Cumberland

Foot Locker -8/29, 8/30

Champs - 8/29, 8/30

Finish Line - 8/29

DTLR  - 8/30 10-6pm

Town Center

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Greenbriar

Jimmy Jazz - 8/31

SouthLake

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Foot Action - 8/29, 8/30

Champs - 8/29, 8/30 10-5pm

DTLR - 8/29 til 5pm

Perimeter

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Lenox

Nike Lenox 

Foot Locker Lenox - 8/29, 8/30

DTLR (Camp Creek) - 8/29 maybe til 5pm

RAFFLES ONLY - All the info I could gather.  Hope we all can eat.

Arbor Place

Foot Locker - 8/29 all day, 8/30 ends at 5pm

Hibbett Sports - 8/29 til tix run out

DTLR - 8/29 til 5pm

Cumberland

Foot Locker -8/29, 8/30

Champs - 8/29, 8/30

Finish Line - 8/29

DTLR  - 8/30 10-6pm

Town Center

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Greenbriar

Jimmy Jazz - 8/31

SouthLake

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Foot Action - 8/29, 8/30

Champs - 8/29, 8/30 10-5pm

DTLR - 8/29 til 5pm

Perimeter

Foot Locker - 8/29, 8/30

Lenox

Nike Lenox 

Foot Locker Lenox - 8/29, 8/30

DTLR (Camp Creek) - 8/29 maybe til 5pm
City Gear in Lenox and Southlake as well.

The Foot Locker in Perimeter and Town Center said after this release they will be moving to the app for the raffles. I assume it'll be like that at most if not all Foot Lockers here.

Foot action said the same thing, and then(voluntarily) bruh said dtlr only had 4 pairs. The chick who was doing the raffle at dtlr said they hadn't arrived yet. I believe her tho.

Yeah she told me the same thing. Wasted a trip up to MoG too since that finish line is under construction. I guess it's cool tho. Stonecrest is a waste of a trip and Lenox and perimeter are a bit too far (and traffic). And those malls are too enticing to spend money on other stuff lol.

The Foot Locker in Perimeter and Town Center said after this release they will be moving to the app for the raffles. I assume it'll be like that at most if not all Foot Lockers here.

This should've been done a long time ago. Too many shady employees to deal with and the app cuts that out. Cuz if someone wins and they aren't able to get their pair then someone out there bussin heads out the back door.

I'm so glad for this. I work at GT and live in Alpharetta. I get tired of getting out of traffic just to get back in it on the way home for raffles.

Foot action said the same thing, and then(voluntarily) bruh said dtlr only had 4 pairs. The chick who was doing the raffle at dtlr said they hadn't arrived yet. I believe her tho.
DTLR was doing FCFS guaranteed tix this morning. I got up and was in line at 7:30 and was first in line. Then at like 9:15 the lady comes out and says they havent received their shipment and they had to do a raffle. 4 PAIRS???? BS

DTLR was doing FCFS guaranteed tix this morning. I got up and was in line at 7:30 and was first in line. Then at like 9:15 the lady comes out and says they havent received their shipment and they had to do a raffle. 4 PAIRS???? BS
Which DTLR was this?

Back
Top Bottom