NTATL Nike talk ATL

View media item 2123795
Nike Lenox look stupid. If you aint there, give up. Underground City Gear screwed me on a 12/13, South Dekalb DTLR screwed me on a 12/13, Epitome never had a 12/13 :smh: , I give up. Its online or bust for me now.

Nike Lenox look stupid. If you aint there, give up. Underground City Gear screwed me on a 12/13, South Dekalb DTLR screwed me on a 12/13, Epitome never had a 12/13
mean.gif
, I give up. Its online or bust for me now.
Sorry to hear that bruh.  I remember reading somewhere on here that Underground CIty Gear had like 100 pairs.

If anyone is interested in the upcoming nmds, adidas lenox is holding an ipad raffle. 

The choices were 5 mens nmds, 3-4 womens, and a couple gs sizes. 

Only xr1 was the all white for men. They allow you to pick 3 different nmd models for the raffle. 

If anyone is interested in the upcoming nmds, adidas lenox is holding an ipad raffle. 

The choices were 5 mens nmds, 3-4 womens, and a couple gs sizes. 

Only xr1 was the all white for men. They allow you to pick 3 different nmd models for the raffle. 
Any idea when the last day to enter is?

@askim35

Sorry for the late response, but I'm not sure. Seeing that they are doing it 2 weeks before the release, I would not be surprised if they do it until early next week. 

Me! As well as every other man, their children, wives, grandparents, and side chicks.... Hopefully i get just ONE... ONE!!!

I saw in one of Mike Rich's videos that someone dropped 5 stacks and bought all the red NMDs in the Finish Line there.

Haha yeah that was what I was referring to. He had another video from a couple months ago that said the same thing. I'm assuming it's the same person.

Back
Top Bottom