NTATL Nike talk ATL

Guy taking raffle tickets at champs perimeter said they only got 18 adult sizes in. Good luck everybody. 
They were the rudest out of all the stores I went to. I was real nice to the guy and he gave me an attitude when I asked to enter the raffle. Clown

They were the rudest out of all the stores I went to. I was real nice to the guy and he gave me an attitude when I asked to enter the raffle. Clown
I coulda swore when I went in there and asked about the raffle, under his breath he mumbled "dang" like didn't want anyone entering it.

I smoke too much gas to be making a mad dash mess around and be 30th in line
laugh.gif

I see Cumberland switched to FCFS. I haven't camped in YEARS, looks like that's what it's gonna be tho can't go out like 2013 again
Which store in Cumberland?  I was there yesterday and HOH, Champs, and FNL all had raffles.

@askim35  @CleanestNdaCity - Really?! The guy that helped me out was really cool. He even showed me and the people registering (about 8-10 ppl) the raffle box. He opened it up and there were easily 300+ tickets. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if Champs lenox, which is doing FCFS, gets no more than 60 pairs. 

@askim35  @CleanestNdaCity - Really?! The guy that helped me out was really cool. He even showed me and the people registering (about 8-10 ppl) the raffle box. He opened it up and there were easily 300+ tickets. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if Champs lenox, which is doing FCFS, gets no more than 60 pairs. 
Prob diff employee. Guy who i signed up with was a straight up toolbag. Wouldnt be surprised if we threw mine away.

Prob diff employee. Guy who i signed up with was a straight up toolbag. Wouldnt be surprised if we threw mine away.
Probably was someone different.  He acted like he had an attitude.

Damn that sucks. Hopefully they put the tickets in the box. 

Plus the ppl at HOH perimeter said they wont be making calls to winners. Instead they are gonna put the winning raffle ticket numbers on the perimeter mall facebook page and it is up to us to make sure and check. 

Damn that sucks. Hopefully they put the tickets in the box. 

Plus the ppl at HOH perimeter said they wont be making calls to winners. Instead they are gonna put the winning raffle ticket numbers on the perimeter mall facebook page and it is up to us to make sure and check. 
Cumberland HOH also said that as well.

Went to southlake and got 4 raffle tix but that place is a wasteland. I can tell by the employees faces that there is gonna be backdooring with their pairs. That's all the raffles I'm doing.

Got word that South Dekalb is doing FCFS but I need a tool if I'm gonna go out there. Lennox is looking like its gonna be my reality as time goes on but that place is gonna be crazy

Went to southlake and got 4 raffle tix but that place is a wasteland. I can tell by the employees faces that there is gonna be backdooring with their pairs. That's all the raffles I'm doing.

Got word that South Dekalb is doing FCFS but I need a tool if I'm gonna go out there. Lennox is looking like its gonna be my reality as time goes on but that place is gonna be crazy
Southlake was cool yesterday except HOH. Kinda sketchy in there. Dont forget about the FTL at Underground ATL, plus places in West End and such. Another  member went there.

Southlake was cool yesterday except HOH. Kinda sketchy in there. Dont forget about the FTL at Underground ATL, plus places in West End and such. Another  member went there.

I forgot about Underground.....shoulda stopped there on my way to Lenox.

I spoke with the Champs manager and I told him they were crazy to do fcfs and he said they have plenty and he's not concerned. FWIW. I'll be at the house on Saturday on the laptop. I did enter raffles.

I smoke too much gas to be making a mad dash mess around and be 30th in line :lol:

I see Cumberland switched to FCFS. I haven't camped in YEARS, looks like that's what it's gonna be tho can't go out like 2013 again

Which store in Cumberland?  I was there yesterday and HOH, Champs, and FNL all had raffles.

HOH...word up? :smh: they lied to me on the phone.

My girl hit champs tho I'll prolly hit DTLR tomorrow

Same thing happened to me last week for the 11 raffle. Dude acted like it was a hassle for him to hand me a ticket... To fill out myself. Lol

And he wasn't the one to give me the ticket. Another dude came a few minutes later and gave it me.

Last edited:
Nope I'm nervous I check this thread with more fear......
Each time

That someone got a call from where I put in

I can't even check that thread. Too many hype beasts and butt hurt people in there lol.

Back
Top Bottom