NTATL Nike talk ATL

Yea no kidding. It has been a quiet year outside of the usual footapp releases, but being able to cop manually has been crazy.
Nice pick ups. Been a slow year for me too just tired of paying resale for stuff. Got two human races coming in and Black Kaws Wednesday which will probably round off the year for me. I don’t own any 350s gone have to add at least one to my collection. Any recommendations fellas?

Nice pick ups. Been a slow year for me too just tired of paying resale for stuff. Got two human races coming in and Black Kaws Wednesday which will probably round off the year for me. I don’t own any 350s gone have to add at least one to my collection. Any recommendations fellas?

Congrats on the kaws!
I got the multi color hu race trail, but I have wide feet so they are really tight on me.
For the 350s just make sure with v2 you go half size up. Personally, v2s are more comfortable than v1s, but I liked the design of v1s so I kept a few pairs of those. The soles on v1s chip/crack easily and the v2s are tanks.

as much as i hate code sharing i don't mind it in here since its pretty chill and we help each other the gen threads are stright trash at times

also has anyone else FTL apps switch back to zero dollars spent?

as much as i hate code sharing i don't mind it in here since its pretty chill and we help each other the gen threads are stright trash at times

also has anyone else FTL apps switch back to zero dollars spent?
My FTL did a couple months back. Reason I got waitlisted on Belugas.

yea when your app goes to zero your F'ed your 10 min means nothing honestly

my champs goes to zero in 5 days

i spent like 60 at FTL and 20 at footaction

these 11's are so plentful hopfully i can get that back on my account

it was probably implimented to keep resellers from having like 20 accounts and just owning the market. the reset sucks but i guess its for balancing reasons

i will check my theory i got wait listed on the 82's with zero

i spent 60 and 20

lets see if i hit on these if so maybe you just have to spend a little to get put back into your proper rank

My FTL did a couple months back. Reason I got waitlisted on Belugas.

Yep. I think that's why I got waitlisted on the 2.0's too. First time I hadn't gotten shoes off the apps. I recently bought some stuff to get my amount spent back up. We'll see if that theory works when the Blue Tints drop. I think everyone with a 10 minute head start will get the 11's this weekend.

yea when your app goes to zero your F'ed your 10 min means nothing honestly

my champs goes to zero in 5 days

i spent like 60 at FTL and 20 at footaction

these 11's are so plentful hopfully i can get that back on my account

it was probably implimented to keep resellers from having like 20 accounts and just owning the market. the reset sucks but i guess its for balancing reasons

I hoping I can get them too on FTL......Nike just reserved me a pair, but Imma pass so I can get my money back up on FTL.

Edit: Just realized I copped the ROC AF1 from FTL, so hopefully that will be enough.

Last edited:
So basically after your money resets you’re screwed unless you spend $300 again?

Because as long as your status doesn’t reset you’re pretty much guaranteed pairs from the apps. And with these 11s, 7 min HS will hit too

So basically after your money resets you’re screwed unless you spend $300 again?

Because as long as your status doesn’t reset you’re pretty much guaranteed pairs from the apps. And with these 11s, 7 min HS will hit too

No one really knows but that's just a theory we're throwing around. I didn't hit on the Beluga 2.0s on any of the apps (FTL, FA, or Champs) after my accounts reset. I had hit on every other release before that.

My 2nd phone, that didn't reset, hit on 2 out of the 3 apps and I had spend less money overall on those accounts.

No one really knows but that's just a theory we're throwing around. I didn't hit on the Beluga 2.0s on any of the apps (FTL, FA, or Champs) after my accounts reset. I had hit on every other release before that.

My 2nd phone, that didn't reset, hit on 2 out of the 3 apps and I had spend less money overall on those accounts.
Same here. I hit every release at FTL before resetting.

1CC0FBB2-F2C5-4B50-8DFD-B64EB56A4A55.jpeg
Kaws in :smokin

Off-White
1. Air Max 97
2a. Jordan 1
2b. Presto
3. Vapormax
Everything else is trash to me.

Off-White
1. Air Max 97
2a. Jordan 1
2b. Presto
3. Vapormax
Everything else is trash to me.

I also love the air max 97s.
The only thing I would personally remove from there would be the prestos just bc my feet dont fit in them comfortably and I wouldnt be able to wear them. lol.

Man the supreme **** sells out way too fast.

How do you even cop on there lol

I just got really lucky today since the servers were crashing today.
My purchase went through at 11:04 and I figured at first it was a glitch, until I got order confirmation and shipping.

Im not sure about the reset = waitlist

My champs/FA were reset, but I managed to hit. I think a lot more ppl just have Plat status now, I could be wrong though...

Anyone trying for the AMM UBs in store? lol the "snow" got me thinking twice

Back
Top Bottom