NTATL Nike talk ATL

381F300C-4DB3-4CDF-9609-85CFC155E3E3.jpeg
BD07F704-9A12-4769-A3CA-0DF0B14D81C4.png
Saints lost but good game last night the new dome is crazy.

Where are the uptempo dropping? And when? I haven’t seen anything yet.

they will be at Lenox like the bo's they will probably get crap ton like the bo's and it being Atlanta other places will have them too show up to lenox around like 6 am wait and you should be fine like the bo's

they will be at Lenox like the bo's they will probably get crap ton like the bo's and it being Atlanta other places will have them too show up to lenox around like 6 am wait and you should be fine like the bo's
Are they dropping this weekend? I haven’t seen any info.

Uptempos will most likely be at a few stores

A lot of people have plat status but there are also way too many clue less people lol

As far as AMM UB, I’ll pass unless resell is nice. It’s way too cold and I think SS is dropping them in a few weeks

Uptempos will most likely be at a few stores

A lot of people have plat status but there are also way too many clue less people lol

As far as AMM UB, I’ll pass unless resell is nice. It’s way too cold and I think SS is dropping them in a few weeks

and even those with plat status wont be super interested they are not a Jordan or yeezy so that helps resellers in know and shoe heads will be

crazy part lots of people were trying to buy my bo's off my feet cause they didn't know about the release but wanted them after the fact. they aren't really in the blog's like that cause its Atlatna

My sister lives about 2 miles from her job. Took her about 30 minutes to get home. Stay safe even though It’s not even that bad outside lol

FA glitching right now, but it looks like I hit on all 3. Perimeter FTL, Northpoint Champs, no clue for FA.

Wish I didn’t need FTL money, I’d go down the street and pick up the north point pair.

FA glitching right now, but it looks like I hit on all 3. Perimeter FTL, Northpoint Champs, no clue for FA.

Wish I didn’t need FTL money, I’d go down the street and pick up the north point pair.

My FootAction app keeps crashing too. Can’t reserve at all.

Wow. They must not have received that many 14s.

I was finally able to reserve at FA.
My time ran out, haha. It was a size 11, in case the sizing is like every release except the previous 2 releases. I'll be good wit my 10.5 I'm sure.

Got waitlisted for my wife's size 5 though. I signed up for her's later in the week and forgot I needed to check-in again so I only had 9M.

Social status and Maniere. Bro don’t camp for these lol and it’s probably already cooked anyways

Social status and Maniere. Bro don’t camp for these lol and it’s probably already cooked anyways
i didn't wanna really "camp out' but i was gonna be hitting us some spots in the metro and was hoping a could see em in hand before buying

i didn't wanna really "camp out' but i was gonna be hitting us some spots in the metro and was hoping a could see em in hand before buying

Idk. With it being cold outside, you probably can get a pair in the morning and plus they are bricks. As a reseller myself, eye was not planning on going after them at all.

I honestly didn't want em for resale purposes. I wanted my size in hand to figure out if id like em enough to throw them in rotation or not for a school beater. the leather on the whites wasn't bad at all.... so i copped of ys. if i like em ill keep em. if not ill gift em to my little cousin for christmas (if they are here by then)

Back
Top Bottom